Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
Brutal blackpill :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sibience, justinzayn, Biiyo03 and 9 others
Might as well put it on your avi, you don't need an abstract representation anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and HerpDerpson
create an alt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16369 and Curry Suicide
Jfl does my current avi mog me? :pepefrown:
No, he's deformed, so he's legit 1/10. You can't go lower than 2 if you're not deformed.
But it's like, the joke is to put a comically ugly guy, but the difference is too small for it to be funny, it's like if a normie put on another normie.
It's like when I wanted to put Blops2cel as my WhatsApp avi as a joke, but then I was like "what's the point?" and took a selfie.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
No, he's deformed, so he's legit 1/10. You can't go lower than 2 if you're not deformed.
But it's like, the joke is to put a comically ugly guy, but the difference is too small for it to be funny, is like if a normie put on another normie.
It's like when I wanted to put Blops2cel as my WhatsApp avi as a joke, but then I was like "what's the point?" and took a selfie.
True :pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I saved you literally yakhi . I reported and alerted the mods . If not it would have been totally over for you 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 15827 and Curry Suicide
Because I assumed you were 16 year old 4.5 psl kid with self esteem issue

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Screenshot 244

i can still see it

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 19066 and Curry Suicide
Never began tbh :feelsrope:
lose weight, hit gym, and slay in india

looksmaxxing is so easy for indians if they dont leave curryland tbh. everyone looks the same there. you live there lad?

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide

looksmaxxing is so easy for indians if they dont leave curryland tbh. everyone looks the same there. you live there lad?

holy shit theyre even shorter than i thought

i could totally slay india stacys (which are mtn everywhere else to be fair)

not ova for me?

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide

I live in the west also i was incel when i was skinny and back then hypergamy wasn't that bad.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Go ahead bro :chad:
:ogre:

i cba to live in that shithole but i may give it a try when i visit my grandparents

ill get tinder and just tell foids im leaving soon so we will have to meetup quickly. insane hopefuel for me :love:

Once something enters the internet it stays there forever.

He needs a rhino and a full package of eye surgeries to fix his Indian orbitals.
i mean he has no hope anywhere but curryland tbh

but anyone could slay there if they tried, deathnic tax doesnt exist and they're all ugly. i need to locationmax to india

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson