I have such a bad sleep cycle

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
I went to sleep at 11:00 woke up at 12:30 went back to sleep straight after. Woke up again at 1:00 then couldn’t fall back asleep at 3 am. So I was wake for 2 hrs 30 minutes because my mom has to pick my dad up from work. After managing to have proper sleep from 3 am I woke up at 7 am. So that’s like 4-6 hours of interrupted sleep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Suns9999, Debetro and 2 others
@PsychoDsk @Debetro @PseudoMaxxer @appealmaxed

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
I fixed mine today

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, imthesupremecel and flippasav
I never had problems with my sleep cycle idk why

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and flippasav
I never had problems with my sleep cycle idk why
Some people do some don’t there are many factors that play a role to how much quality of sleep you get

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
i’m on carnivore rn and sleep seems to be a lot better. don’t wake up tired and i don’t need a lot of sleep at all.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
This shit is killing me inside I've been sleep deprived for so many years. My whole reality is altered and I'm literally braindead.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and flippasav
I went to sleep at 11:00 woke up at 12:30 went back to sleep straight after. Woke up again at 1:00 then couldn’t fall back asleep at 3 am. So I was wake for 2 hrs 30 minutes because my mom has to pick my dad up from work. After managing to have proper sleep from 3 am I woke up at 7 am. So that’s like 4-6 hours of interrupted sleep.
My sleep is so fucked too I wake up at like 6pm and go to sleep at 5am jfl

tbh you need a reason to wake up (by going outside, not just rotting indoors) otherwise it’s way too easy to just sleep in for 9-10h. I am on about 5h today, never been better

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
This shit is killing me inside I've been sleep deprived for so many years. My whole reality is altered and I'm literally braindead.
Real

• +1
Reactions: Debetro