I have the 1billion idea

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Beauty company, rival to Kylie Jenner cosmetics.

Our best selling products will not be the typical chewing gums or tiege hanley Brett maverick coping bullshit.

We gonna be selling thumbpulling devices, bonesmashing hammers (at least in the beginning), aiming to this extreme kinda autistic blackpill idea of beauty.

We gonna leverage TikTok to the maximum, pay TikTok teenage boys to market our products

This is gonna cause controversy cuz "kids on TikTok are using hammers to become beautiful" headlines are gonna cause a massive bandwagon

Helen DeGeneres gonna invite the CEO of our company who will be the best looking guy in here perhaps @forevergymcelling and will flex that we mog Kylie cosmetics and we are the first male beauty company in the world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, deepfuckingvalue, Coeus and 6 others
The question now is to figure out who between GPT 4o and GPT 3.5 wrote this thread.

• WTF
Reactions: Tylermax
The question now is to figure out who between GPT 4o and GPT 3.5 wrote this thread.
My vision is clear. I already know this gonna succeed. You need to believe it broski

ideas are useless

• +1
My vision is clear. I already know this gonna succeed. You need to believe it broski
you when the bank won't fund your 1rhupee idea

• JFL
ideas are useless
Screenshot 2024 10 02 20 50 59 578 comandroidchrome
already buying the first set. I got the branding set and the logo. Next step is to launch the site brb

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
ignore all the haters bhai
i believe you will beat Elon musk in few years :ogre:

• +1
16 hour work days

• +1
ignore all the haters bhai
i believe you will beat Elon musk in few years :ogre:
I love u bhai. Will u be my first investor?

• Love it
Reactions: matka
Let me sell you the patent

• Woah

Our best selling products will not be the typical chewing gums or tiege hanley Brett maverick coping bullshit.

We gonna be selling thumbpulling devices, bonesmashing hammers (at least in the beginning), aiming to this extreme kinda autistic blackpill idea of beauty.

We gonna leverage TikTok to the maximum, pay TikTok teenage boys to market our products

This is gonna cause controversy cuz "kids on TikTok are using hammers to become beautiful" headlines are gonna cause a massive bandwagon

Helen DeGeneres gonna invite the CEO of our company who will be the best looking guy in here perhaps @forevergymcelling and will flex that we mog Kylie cosmetics and we are the first male beauty company in the world.
Dnr after bueaty company and thumbpulling

Im mirin your work ethic brother

Keep it up

• Love it
Selling this to the people who are in the extreme side of blackpill with those ideologies on bonesmashing and thumb pulling is 5% or less to begin with.

And these things have been stereotyped badly to even try to target people who aren't in it.

This is just trying to profit from the people on the spectrum but people will say "money is money" so gl

I would never do bonesmashing or thumb pulling bs it's just not it.

----------------------

Get braces at a young age to fix teeth allignment and will even expand your palate like it did for me and widened my jawline.

• Woah
Yes bruh I'm in
We both are khhv incels
Show some brotherhood
give me some stakes and work in your company

• JFL

and at the peak of powers will get contacted by Mr Beast to do a video of "100 ways of how to smash the bones'' :lul::lul:

• Love it
Yes bruh I'm in
We both are khhv incels
Show some brotherhood
give me some stakes and work in your company
You work as an employee first and later if your performance is good you gonna get some benefits Bhai

and at the peak of powers will get contacted by Mr Beast to do a video of "100 ways of how to smash the bones'' :lul::lul:
Yes bro. This idea is so good and memeable that it can't fail. Imagine buying hammers from Alibaba for 2 dollars and selling them 20 promising kids on TikTok that if they smash their faces they gonna become Sean o pry lookalikes. Branding is everything. We gonna make a good sexy logo and give a fancy name for the company and it's all done.

Yes bro let's work together I have sent you dm
You work as an employee first and later if your performance is good you gonna get some benefits Bhai