I have the ability to lose my virginity this weekend but idk if I want to

Udexa

Udexa

Iron
Hello, in a previous post I stated on how I got some attention from some girls after posting a gym picture. Well since then one of the girls has invited me to a “2 man” with my friend, and she has told me multiple times we will not be playing uno if you know what I mean. I don’t feel attracted to her tbh, to give you an image of her she is a MTB, stoner, 8-9/10 ass but she is a known whore. Im not attracted to her at all but mabye I should go just to lose my v card or the girl would post a picture of us on her story then other women will see it and think im am much more NT and can slay. What do you think I should do?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
Just don’t do it..please

• +1
Reactions: Jimmy_am_I_cooked?
Lose your v.

You will regret if you don’t.

Just because you are not interested in her long term doesn’t mean you can’t gain life experiences with her.

Don’t be stupid.

• +1
Reactions: watah, scrunchables and walrusmaxx
Don't do it if you wouldn't feel good about it. But if you want a good experience you can try it. :feelsthink: either way it's not actually that serious nobody other than yourself actually cares about your virginity

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Udexa
Absolutely haram! Sex is only for your virgin wife!

the girl would post a picture of us on her story then other women will see it and think im am much more NT and can slay.
I dont think it works like that

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Why not? The other women would see you have the ability to get girls so they will see you differently.
No they won’t.

This is a blackpill forum. A woman will only see you the way you want her to see you if she likes your face.