I have the biggest skull

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
I have the biggest skull I’ve ever seen out of every person I’ve met, in my entire life. AND it’s tall skull, not wide. I have pics of me skullmogging my teachers at age 11, srs im probably biggest or top 5 biggest skulls on the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Debetro, proxyy and 5 others
Pics or larp

OP

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy, 88PSLinAgartha, NoReedemingFeature and 9 others
I have the biggest skull I’ve ever seen out of every person I’ve met, in my entire life. AND it’s tall skull, not wide. I have pics of me skullmogging my teachers at age 11, srs im probably biggest or top 5 biggest skulls on the forum

>slavshit
>Tall skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Shade91 and wishIwasSalludon
IMG 7056

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, Kao, Surfsup and 5 others
>slavshit
>Tall skull
I would unironically send you to hospital if you told me this in real life. Many times throughout my life I've done this, almost had charges pressed on me cause of how many concussions I caused LOL

@wishIwasSalludon fuck you too, im ignoring you until further notice, worthless uneducated nigger. I can bet 100% you're never seen more than 5 slavs in real life, wouldn't be surprised if you've never seen one in your entire life, thats very common with people who try to make remarks at me. So dont you ever fucking try to comment on my race or looks.

Whats funny is that its ALWAYS ethnics and mutts who try to call me non white or subhuman @Debetro . NEVER in my 2 years on this forum ive seen a white european call me nonwhite or subhuman, isn't that funny? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Its quite literally repressed jealousy that ethnics are projecting whenever they try to bring me down to at least somewhat close to their level, its fucking laughable honestly, thats how you know someone hates their ethnic nonwhite identity, they want others to be as subhuman as them, no matter how many anti-white or pro-ethnic posts they make, I can always read through their sub 80 IQ mannerisms :lul::lul::lul:

I'm just going to start ignoring every slave I see like you which is probably half the forum, this forum is full of negroes, mongrels, dravidians and stupid people all around. This used to be a nice place but now all the users are no different then the low IQ normies and ethnics you interact with in real life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, Debetro, normie_joe and 1 other person
I have the smallest u wanna mogg me

No point of having a big skull if it doesn't match your body

If your head was truly bigger than your teachers at 11, then you definitely look like a bobble head

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Slavs usually have brachy skulls

View attachment 3252717
Oh my god cephalic index is different from skull height stupid nigga :ROFLMAO: I have 27cm tall skull measured from chin to forehead, NO ONE I've seen or heard in this forum has that much. Keep posting 100 year old maps made by schizophrenic nazis, it surely helps your point

• JFL
mine is probably bigger but in width
mine makes 19.5 bidelt look 12

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
My entire life, people always said my head was huge. Makes sense considering I IQ mog 99.9% of the entire world.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ihearvoices, slavicpsycho and Angutoid
dm me pics bro

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
My entire life, people always said my head was huge. Makes sense considering I IQ mog 99.9% of the entire world.
Same, I remember so many comments from youth about how big and tall my skull is, I dont think I've met someone as tall as mine, maybe walked past without noticing but thats it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Never Get Up
I would unironically send you to hospital if you told me this in real life. Many times throughout my life I've done this, almost had charges pressed on me cause of how many concussions I caused LOL

@wishIwasSalludon fuck you too, im ignoring you until further notice, worthless uneducated nigger. I can bet 100% you're never seen more than 5 slavs in real life, wouldn't be surprised if you've never seen one in your entire life, thats very common with people who try to make remarks at me. So dont you ever fucking try to comment on my race or looks.

Whats funny is that its ALWAYS ethnics and mutts who try to call me non white or subhuman @Debetro . NEVER in my 2 years on this forum ive seen a white european call me nonwhite or subhuman, isn't that funny? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Its quite literally repressed jealousy that ethnics are projecting whenever they try to bring me down to at least somewhat close to their level, its fucking laughable honestly, thats how you know someone hates their ethnic nonwhite identity, they want others to be as subhuman as them, no matter how many anti-white or pro-ethnic posts they make, I can always read through their sub 80 IQ mannerisms :lul::lul::lul:

I'm just going to start ignoring every slave I see like you which is probably half the forum, this forum is full of negroes, mongrels, dravidians and stupid people all around. This used to be a nice place but now all the users are no different then the low IQ normies and ethnics you interact with in real life

DNR essay.

Also It's not me that considers you non white and subhuman, it's him.

Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg

I'm just the messenger love.

cope nigger im slavic too and my skull is tall as fuck, its a tallfag trait more than anything

By all means send a picture lad.

How is tall skull good mouthbreather at age 11

• +1
By all means send a picture lad.
Not all slavs have a short skull. There's a sizeable nordid phenotype distribution among slavs as well as pontic. Not all slavcels are short skulled baltids.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Debetro
DNR essay.

Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg

you obey a man from 1900 u brain damaged foo, u dont got a clue how corny u are lmaoooooo

• JFL

They think this is how slav men look like

Screenshot 20241022 220026 DuckDuckGo

While the women magically are supermodel aryan superspecimenes :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and slavicpsycho
DNR essay.

Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg

If you are the messenger, quote him supporting your claim in any of his direct writings or speeches and give exact page/speech number. I can quote Rosenberg, Degrelle etc. disagreeing with you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and slavicpsycho
Oh my god cephalic index is different from skull height stupid nigga :ROFLMAO: I have 27cm tall skull measured from chin to forehead, NO ONE I've seen or heard in this forum has that much. Keep posting 100 year old maps made by schizophrenic nazis, it surely helps your point
nigga I’m not talking about you:lul:

You said “what does that have to do with being Slavic”

And I showed that Slavs are brachy on average what you are doesn’t matter

Mirin iq

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
cope nigger im slavic too and my skull is tall as fuck, its a tallfag trait more than anything
It’s a lot less common Slavic populations is the point he’s trying to make

• +1
Reactions: piec
nigga I’m not talking about you:lul:

You said “what does that have to do with being Slavic”

And I showed that Slavs are brachy on averages what you are doesn’t matter

Mirin iq
This is a map from Günther if I remember correctly:

3680768_Ripley_map_of_cephalic_index_in_Europe.png

Taking this map as truthful (which I don't completely), some western european are as much of a brachy as some slavs, the germans themselves. Only people that could brag are those marked as light.

• +1
If you are the messenger, quote him supporting your claim in any of his direct writings or speeches and give exact page/speech number. I can quote Rosenberg, Degrelle etc. disagreeing with you.

I don't give two shits nor will Advocate Nazi ideology. It's when slavshits chant about their own Aryan supremacy, you need to give them a history lesson.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
I don't give two shits nor will Advocate Nazi ideology. It's when slavshits chant about their own Aryan supremacy, you need to give them a history lesson.
You did not quote him yet, till you do it your point will be invalid as you are not giving any history lesson.

I agree with you if the person is a brachycephalic swarthoid, but it's not uncommon for slavs to be tall dolihocephalic blue eyed blonds with aryan features, they are considered the lightest people after nords after all.