I have the shittiest hair on the earth

T

_Tizio_

Iron
I'm 27 yo and my hair is grey, frizzy and dry af.
it feels like dry straw, like they are there, but dead. like the hair of a corpse.
20210630 191049
20210630 155620
20210630 155512
20210630 160351
20210630 155542
you can't tame them. I comb them after shower, use hydrating cream, but as soon as they're dry, they go wherever the f they want, as you can see in the pictures.
I've been researching for years, through forums, tryng a lot of different expensive products with good reputation but they don't do shit. I've read all the articles on the internet (they're manly for foids btw, like who gives a fuck about us lol), claiming to know how to solve this problem, with titles like "How to Fix Dry, Damaged Hair", "How to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair" etc.I can make a summary of what all of these beauty websites articles say, cause all of them give pretty much always the same bluepilled advice

- drink water, sleep well and all that shit- avoid cigarettes and alcohol (I never smoked and drink just water lol)
- don't wash them every day (I do 2 times a week shampoo and 6 times a week conditioner for dry hair)
- take vitamins and blablabla (I take everyday vitamin D3, C, K2, B3 + 2 times a day Phyto Phytophanère Dietary supplement for hair and nails)
- eat fish, omega 3 and all that shit (I eat salmon, mackerel and shrimp like a madman)
- shower with cold water (I do)
- delicate products without silicone
- massage them 5 minutes a day
- don't touch them too often (lol)
- don't hold the hairdryer too close
- hair mask (I do 2 times a week an hair mask with eggs, olive oil, coconut oil and aloe vera)
- use wooden comb (I do)
- just get a cut (lol)
- percal bed sheets

I do all of that with strict discipline and I don't see any changes. Actually it get worse.

From the pictures looks like I don't take care of my hair but they were actually combed and moisturized with a cream before taking pictures but nevertheless it looks the hair of a fifty-year-old.

I know I can't do nothing for the grey hair except to color them, but I don't want this fucking dry straw on my head, I want them to shine like this:
0882a37cc84d2e119abc8560278fe98f
Ae3f2b1138482c4cbf03b655b68dde76  short hairstyles for men hairstyle men
0208d8c85bc77752d1256e5e5176182b

I don't think the average bald barber downstairs has the solution to my problem, I need expertise

Attachments

• 20210630_160521.jpg
    20210630_160521.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 20210630_155512.jpg
    20210630_155512.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 20210630_155526.jpg
    20210630_155526.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 139
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, fernandobrocolli and Danish_Retard
dude if you dont show your face we cant make fun of you😡

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Julius and Howl
It’s not that it’s dead but it’s the density of the strand, no amount of soft haircare will change the growth pattern
I don’t know if it will work for specifically your hair since it’s usually just used for longer curly hair but a relaxer might help in getting it to be less coarse. Be careful though and do some research because it definitely fries hair

• +1
Reactions: _Tizio_
Hair is genetic

Perhaps go to a doctor. I doubt you'll find anyone with the knowledge to help you in this forum anymore and a doctor might prescribe you something powerful or know the underlying reason for it.

ok I get your hair is bad but could I have a shawarma kebab with southwest sauce, onions and tomoatos?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, CursedOne and Julius
Mogs me I have none balding at 16

• So Sad
Reactions: Julius
I'd try using a little argan oil in it, that's what I usually do.

Red light might also help increase oil production on the scalp- look up red light therapy

I'll also be doing prp on my scalp to increase density, but that might not help with dryness

I'm sure you can still style it when it's dry. If you want a little shine, oil / products can provide that

OP, whats the problem? At least your hair is nice and thick tbh

I'd try using a little argan oil in it, that's what I usually do.

Red light might also help increase oil production on the scalp- look up red light therapy
I tried this for a couple of months. results: they look even shittier lol

Hair is genetic
I have to agree with you on that. A lot of my friends and coworkers who have an unhealthier lifestyle than me have smooth hair

Perhaps go to a doctor. I doubt you'll find anyone with the knowledge to help you in this forum anymore and a doctor might prescribe you something powerful or know the underlying reason for it.
The problem is I don't trust doctors. They're too bluepilled. I don't think they're interested in helping some random guy who doesn't have Chad hair to ascend, cause they don't take male aesthetic problems seriously. I've had bad experiences.
He will prescribe me some vitamins & pills just to get rid of me and say to me that I don't have to worry about cause it's normal.
I mean, I never seen a doctor whit beautiful hair and that says a lot about what they could do for you

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
what legit helped me with frizz is

-never use a brush but instead use a comb with large spaced teeth
-use conditioner
-tightly towel wrap hair after washing
-put moisturizing cream in your hair (srs), or some oil/fat shit

if none of that helps it's a probably over

btw non-silicone conditioner is a meme, the silicone could actually help you with this issue since it creates like a protective layer around your hair (there's risk of build up tho)

Last edited:
here the're in their best best conditions...
Immediately after the shower with shampoo and conditioner and combed, they are damp and still look horrible.
There has to be a way to solve this problem, I can't accept it

Attachments

• 20210701_035927.jpg
    20210701_035927.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 20210701_040029.jpg
    20210701_040029.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 171