I have the solution to Israel-Palestine conflict : Time

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
Everyboy's discussion the solution to the israel palestine conflict but this conflict will naturally resolve itself over a long period of time, but not in our lifetimes.

Eventually if/after israel has been here for 50, 100, 200, 300 years and the palestinians have been fully assimilated and/or ethnically cleansed. There will be no conflict cuz israel will have been there for a long time and people will just stop caring. It will be regarded the same way as any other settler colonial state in history that's been around for a few hundered years like the US, Canada and Australia.

Thoughts my fellow jewbros : @Makhachev @Benny @Ozraelite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Gonthar
Just like the Jews assimilated in all those other countries they moved to?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum and PseudoMaxxer
palestine will be free. israel will be south africa'ed

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29670, Deleted member 7580, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
Thats obviously true

Just like the Jews assimilated in all those other countries they moved to?
difference here is that the jews aren't assimilating to any culture in israel they are the status quo and they're all the country is composed of unlike europe where they were a minority.

• +1
Reactions: mogger699
A little terrorist group isnt gonna win against one of the strongest armies in the world and thate just the reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
But i think there will always be some people who are gonna try getting revenge for their ancestors or whatever so i dont think so

• +1
Reactions: mogger699
Thats obviously true
no but i think that's the only real solution, and the only real way we're gonna see peace, is after a few centuries pass

difference here is that the jews aren't assimilating to any culture in israel they are the status quo and they're all the country is composed of unlike europe where they were a minority.
And Palestinians are a minority there and I don't really seem them assimilating.

And Palestinians are a minority there and I don't really seem them assimilating.
i think they will unfortunately be ethnically cleansed to a similar degree that the native americans are in north america

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Clown Show
Viva la izreil

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
no but i think that's the only real solution, and the only real way we're gonna see peace, is after a few centuries pass
Not really a solution

from the river to the sea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger699, yeeyeeslayer and Bozoogway
The only move that Palestine can make is to every man, woman and child take arms and death march towards Israel. After Israel responds and commits one of the biggest massacres ever in history maybe then the international community will finally react and even intervene with military to force Israel to finally succumb to international terms for new country that will be made for palestinians. Otherwise, this will keep going on forever, Israel is basically genociding them year after year and no one gives a fuck :lul:

My estimate is that at least 500 000 people need to march from Gaza to Israel and get butchered before international community does something significant, and even that might not be enough.

But I personally don't give a fuck about this conflict nor am I cheering for any side. I really don't give a fuck how many either of them dies.

where r u from out of curiosity
Romania...The Jews came here a long time ago, they didn't assimilate...Then they left. We also have gypsies, Hungarians and other minorities who don't show any signs of wanting to adopt our culture, mentality, way of life, etc.

IMG 4110

Everyboy's discussion the solution to the israel palestine conflict but this conflict will naturally resolve itself over a long period of time, but not in our lifetimes.

Eventually if/after israel has been here for 50, 100, 200, 300 years and the palestinians have been fully assimilated and/or ethnically cleansed. There will be no conflict cuz israel will have been there for a long time and people will just stop caring. It will be regarded the same way as any other settler colonial state in history that's been around for a few hundered years like the US, Canada and Australia.

Thoughts my fellow jewbros : @Makhachev @Benny @Ozraelite
Humanity wont exist by the end of this century

the irony is delicious. it's really about time they got a taste of their own medicine. i'm enjoying all the libtards turning on jews and forcing them to live by their own standards

The death of religion is very near, it has already begun in the west and it will spread to the east and nobody will gaf about this gay ass nonsense

The only move that Palestine can make is to every man, woman and child take arms and death march towards Israel. After Israel responds and commits one of the biggest massacres ever in history maybe then the international community will finally react and even intervene with military to force Israel to finally succumb to international terms for new country that will be made for palestinians. Otherwise, this will keep going on forever, Israel is basically genociding them year after year and no one gives a fuck :lul:

My estimate is that at least 500 000 people need to march from Gaza to Israel and get butchered before international community does something significant, and even that might not be enough.

But I personally don't give a fuck about this conflict nor am I cheering for any side. I really don't give a fuck how many either of them dies.
If palestine does that then everyone will defend israel .

Calling what israel doing a genocide when since 2008 not counting the current crisis only 6000 palestine have been killed directly by israel..

Only thing that can stop this is israel attack unprovoked or israel go to extreme

the irony is delicious. it's really about time they got a taste of their own medicine. i'm enjoying all the libtards turning on jews and forcing them to live by their own standards
i've never hated anyone for their religion or ethnicity

• Woah
Reactions: Fiqh
The death of religion is very near, it has already begun in the west and it will spread to the east and nobody will gaf about this gay ass nonsense
It’s not about religion tho as people make it out to be, it’s two groups of people fighting over a piece of land. The Palestinians would still be fighting for it even without religion.

It’s not about religion tho as people make it out to be, it’s two groups of people fighting over a piece of land. The Palestinians would still be fighting for it even without religion.
Well then other Muslim nations such as Iran would stop supporting them and the Palestinians would be quickly genocided. Problem resolved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back