I have the temptation to buzz cut my hair

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

Trying to fraud NT
Just to see what it would look like out of curiosity. I'd probably look giga subhuman with one but I'm incel either way so I guess it doesn't matter that much. But I know I'll regret it and it'll take months to grow back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Gilbert_Durandal, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Show us the hairline after u buzz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and HighTierSubhuman
Just to see what it would look like out of curiosity. I'd probably look giga subhuman with one but I'm incel either way so I guess it doesn't matter that much. But I know I'll regret it and it'll take months to grow back.
same, the only thing that motivates me, is the fact the hair grows healthy af then, and extremely low maintenance, but that's it tbh

• Woah
  • +1
I did, good if you have bones

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
same, the only thing that motivates me, is the fact the hair grows healthy af then, and extremely low maintenance, but that's it tbh
I've had very similar hair for the past 6 years. I can see it making it a lot healthier looking after a buzz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Imretarded? and PeakIncels
Do it. I shaved my hair before. It's an interesting look.

@Darkeningstar @beefliverontop @ryuken @GlamourPursuer did you guys shave head before

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Darkeningstar
just do it tbh.
i did it. i dont regret it.
i can send pic, its grown out a bit since then.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and HighTierSubhuman

@Darkeningstar @beefliverontop @ryuken @GlamourPursuer did you guys shave head before
nah

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Imretarded?

No, I look subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Imretarded?
I've had very similar hair for the past 6 years. I can see it making it a lot healthier looking after a buzz
I cut my shit and stopped using shampoo now it mogsv:chad:

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
just do it tbh.
i did it. i dont regret it.
i can send pic, its grown out a bit since then.
bro what if I look like a sub5 or cancer patient? my skin is already pale as fuck and I'm skinny, it would look like I'm a skeleton idk

• So Sad
Do it if you wanna look like shit for 5 months

• +1
bro what if I look like a sub5 or cancer patient? my skin is already pale as fuck and I'm skinny, it would look like I'm a skeleton idk
ur body doesn’t matter really to pull off buzz.
pale skin may be a problem, but if you do look like cancer patient get on a tanning bed or some shit. i say do it. i was nervous asf before i did it, but so happy i did and i will keep it buzzed ngl

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
grow out hair and buy dress then fugguts:forcedsmile:

you telling me you never shaved head bald?
i was growing my hair out for you cause i thought you liked femboys wtf

• JFL
ur body doesn’t matter really to pull off buzz.
pale skin may be a problem, but if you do look like cancer patient get on a tanning bed or some shit. i say do it. i was nervous asf before i did it, but so happy i did and i will keep it buzzed ngl
ig I'll do it next summer or in a few months, I don't want to go in school at september looking like I have 10 diseases, thanks for the motivation tho❤️

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and appealmaxed
do it a become a masculine stud also grow a beard

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, GlamourPursuer and Darkeningstar
ig I'll do it next summer or in a few months, I don't want to go in school at september looking like I have 10 diseases, thanks for the motivation tho❤️
get lean also, very important, even if u don’t buzz

• +1
I am not going to lie to you guys. Buzzcut is reserved for 8+/10 and thugmaxxers.

99% chance it won't look good on you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, appealmaxed and PeakIncels
That's the reason why I know I'll regret it because I start uni again in under a month :fuk:. I would have already done it if I was a NEET

• +1
I am not going to lie to you guys. Buzzcut is reserved for 8+/10 and thugmaxxers.

99% chance it won't look good on you.
lean + decent hair line u should be ok.
i wouldn’t rate myself 8/9 out of 10 tbh but i pulled it off.
i’ll pm if ud like

• +1
That's the reason why I know I'll regret it because I start uni again in under a month :fuk:. I would have already done it if I was a NEET
ye same. uni next month. if i looked shit which the buzz it would have been truly over. thank god it worked out. i also bleached it and also looked good, exotic asf

• +1
ye same. uni next month. if i looked shit which the buzz it would have been truly over. thank god it worked out. i also bleached it and also looked good, exotic asf
I should've thought of doing this at the start of the summer but even then I'm still working so if it looked like shit people would still see it

You'll regret ever buzzing it. Just grow it out enjoy the mane

• +1
no don't