I have the testosterone of a 70 year old man.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
I am going to inject TRT and get tan and muscular and manly! :D

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and nathan
@nathan The clinic told me 2.50 is the lowest healthy range for a male.

I'm 2.74

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Pin

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Costcosuperstore and lastamericanvirgin
common gen z/aleph problems

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, try2beme and asdvek
Hahahaha it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs
Luther was a fsggot who is burning in hell for his crimes
No he's not. He brought the church out of satanic Catholicism.

He did more good works than the pope always clothed the homeless.

Its funny your satanic pope today said hell isn't even real its just a state of mind. Total apostate denomination.

Luther is in heaven he's a true Christian even my dad agreed luthers theology sounds more biblical and more dads orthodox.

No he's not. He brought the church out of satanic Catholicism.

He did more good works than the pope always clothed the homeless.

Its funny your satanic pope today said hell isn't even real its just a state of mind. Total apostate denomination.

Luther is in heaven he's a true Christian even my dad agreed luthers theology sounds more biblical and more dads orthodox.
And then med them into another satanic cult called Protestantism :feelsuhh::feelstastyman:

All he had to do is convert to Eastern Orthodoxy but thanks to him now we have over 20 protescuck sects

And then med them into another satanic cult called Protestantism :feelsuhh::feelstastyman:

All he had to do is convert to Eastern Orthodoxy but thanks to him now we have over 20 protescuck sects
Orthodoxy is just another sect of protestanism. Just another denomination.

It's a false one I feel cuz they add conditions to salvation like works.

Orthodoxy is just another sect of protestanism. Just another denomination.

It's a false one I feel cuz they add conditions to salvation like works.
No it’s not :ROFLMAO:

The Catholics are the ones who broke away from us :forcedsmile: because they kept on adding nonsense to the creed (same reason Protestants left Roman Catholics)

If you Protestants became EO then you’d not have the issues your nations are having today let’s just say that but us Orthodox are the true Catholic Church we adhere to the true and original ancient practices of the early Christian’s, church fathers and apostles, Roman Catholics have changed so much shit that they even say “Muslims and Christian’s and Jews worship the same god” under Vatican 2 and Lumen Gentium 16. Absolute joke of an church

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and noobs
No it’s not :ROFLMAO:

The Catholics are the ones who broke away from us :forcedsmile: because they kept on adding nonsense to the creed (same reason Protestants left Roman Catholics)

If you Protestants became EO then you’d not have the issues your nations are having today let’s just say that but us Orthodox are the true Catholic Church we adhere to the true and original ancient practices of the early Christian’s, church fathers and apostles, Roman Catholics have changed so much shit that they even say “Muslims and Christian’s and Jews worship the same god” under Vatican 2 and Lumen Gentium 16. Absolute joke of an church
Ik they do but here's the thing.

Hahahahaha my nigga. My nigga.

Greece allows lgbtq and the priests met with the president who allow it.

Lmfao. Russian orthodox president said quran is a holy book.

Only people who debate and fight heretics in the street and debate is Protestants.

Orthodoxy is a tiny sect that jsnt even in Communion with eachother.

my results were always somewhere in the mid 700s to mid 800s

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Ik they do but here's the thing.

Hahahahaha my nigga. My nigga.

Greece allows lgbtq and the priests met with the president who allow it.

Lmfao. Russian orthodox president said quran is a holy book.

Only people who debate and fight heretics in the street and debate is Protestants.

Orthodoxy is a tiny sect that jsnt even in Communion with eachother.
Lol you know nothing of EO (none of what you said about the pope and curches allow faggots is true even Catholics don’t say that dude be quiet) I live in England and the Anglican Church here has been in an big ass row about allowing LGBTQ pastors priests and promoting the alt lifestyle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this is your church

We are actually in communion with eachother we are just decentralised and have our own patriarchates that’s why when you prot and cath faggots post one priest doing something wrong it doesn’t reflect on all of us the same way it does when the pope does something as that speaks for all RC or when one port sect does something it speaks for that entire denomination

Protestantism is literally Christian Islam you guys are both braindead retarded religions Islam and Protestantism are equal in requiring single digit IQ to be a part of :feelstastyman::feelsuhh:

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
@noobs are you Orthodox badboy ignore the protescuck if you ask him why they trust in the Sola Scriptura they won’t even be able to answer once you tell them that it was compiled by the CHURCH fathers BY MEN. Which as we know these idiots reject because like Mohamedens they have low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and lastamericanvirgin