I have the ugliest teeth and most narrow mandible on this site, still i get laid. Pics inside

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

No surgeon or ortho in my country can offer mandibular expansion :( The only thing they offer me are braces which take 1.5-2 years and would not widen my mandible or palate.
I absolutely hate my teeth and thats why i barely smile with people. Still i have decent success with girls, and get called cute/handsome sometimes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Growth Plate and Agendum
what is that lump stuff on your lower arch? idk if thats normal bro

"Torus mandibularis (pl. tori mandibulares) is a bony growth in the mandible along the surface nearest to the tongue. Mandibular tori are usually present near the premolars and above the location of the mylohyoid muscle's attachment to the mandible."

"It is believed that mandibular tori are caused by several factors.[1] They are more common in early adult life and are associated with bruxism. The size of the tori may fluctuate throughout life, and in some cases the tori can be large enough to touch each other in the midline of mouth. Consequently, it is believed that mandibular tori are the result of local stresses and not solely on genetic influences."

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Agendum and Deleted member 15854

No surgeon or ortho in my country can offer mandibular expansion :( The only thing they offer me are braces which take 1.5-2 years and would not widen my mandible or palate.
I absolutely hate my teeth and thats why i barely smile with people. Still i have decent success with girls, and get called cute/handsome sometimes.
Damn, lower crowding worse than what I had.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 19036
Damn, lower crowding worse than what I had.
Yeah its brutal. Even if i get braces and fix the crowding, my mandibular arch will be narrow as fuck.

• So Sad
Reactions: Agendum
Yeah its brutal. Even if i get braces and fix the crowding, my mandibular arch will be narrow as fuck.
If you do go with a treatment, like Invisalign, ask for a less aggressive series of trays, where there are smaller movements. The lower arch hurts more especially the canines. You'll find yourself really inconveniences and disincentivized to wear them most of the day if they are too aggressive.

they offer me are braces which take 1.5-2 years and would not widen my mandible or palate.
Taking your age into account, that would also mean an end for your SMV :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Taking your age into account, that would also mean an end for your SMV :feelscry:
Yes thats my main problem. Currently im having the last chance to be on the dating market, having braces for 1.5 years would destroy everything.

• So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 17791

Def not ugliest teeth bro.

Yes thats my main problem. Currently im having the last chance to be on the dating market, having braces for 1.5 years would destroy everything.
They're just bottom row right? You can just show your top teeth while smiling.

if you get impressions you can order stuff online

honestly not that bad for a european especially, just have some crowding that should be sorted.

Sucks that you can’t get MSE + MSDO that’d fix this perfectly

PM pics?

The north of England has far worse weather, That must be why.