I have the worse failos as an ethnic

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
Here are the shitty features I have as a turk:

- Deep set eyes with almond shaped ones (luckily not bug eyed)

- Heavy beard and body hair: If I don’t clean shave in one day I am gonna have a full beard the next day which makes me look like Abdul

- Prominent cheekbones - I just hate the fact that mine are too high which sticks out to my face

- Wide and ogre lower third

- Full lips

- Curly/wavy hair

- Raised eyebrows

- Bony nose

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, ambi, Autismcel and 5 others
@Xangsane @rand anon @ascension @SecularIslamist @TsarTsar444 @Gengar

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and BrutalMogger
god make my neurotransmitters great inc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension and flippasav
Bruh wtf this nigga bragging

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ambi, Autismcel, lucifer6969 and 5 others
I thought you was Azeri. Arrange marriage maxxx asap. You have no idea how jealous I am of you niggas. All it takes is one phone call and you can get an Azeri cutie on demand.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, 14vic, Timmy and 2 others
It's over bro.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I thought you was Azeri. Arrange marriage maxxx asap. You have no idea how jealous I am of you niggas. All it takes is one phone call and you can get an Azeri cutie on demand.
That’s only if I am lucky my parents say marriage at 19 is too young I need to wait to at least 25

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, SecularIslamist and BrutalMogger
everything leads back to tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Azerbaijani women are not it bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe and flippasav
dont worry. women arent everything you can just stay at home and neet. i would be surprised if a women could love you like that tho. better to just be sent on your own way

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
Azerbaijani women are not it bro
South Caucasus women still look like Indians. They have narrow noses but have terrible eye areas.

The men look Arab tho some have squinted eyes with hooked noses

The only thing I like is good dimorphism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Timmy
South Caucasus women still look like Indians. They have narrow noses but have terrible eye areas.

The men look Arab tho some have squinted eyes with hooked noses

The only thing I like is good dimorphism
426238FE A1C3 4CA1 9F0E 5D22812BBE22

• JFL
Tribal negro hunk who produces 2000 ng/dl T natty from his tribe. His looksmatch is a 60 inch hips, 25 inch waist snowbunny with big bimbo lips
‘Bro he has no appeal wdym’

you're curry bhai. Just brahmin foid maxxx

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
That’s only if I am lucky my parents say marriage at 19 is too young I need to wait to at least 25
Your prime years are officially gone at 25

Try to do some messed up shit that'll convince them to send your ass to the marriage route right away

Like go jack off in the bathroom while moaning as hard as you can so they could hear you at 3 AM

• +1
Your prime years are officially gone at 25

Try to do some messed up shit that'll convince them to send your ass to the marriage route right away

Like go jack off in the bathroom while moaning as hard as you can so they could hear you at 3 AM
I am a muslim even though I am non religious my parents let me do anything else except slay. Imagine being a tall, white Chad and not being able to slay because your religious

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

- Heavy beard and body hair: If I don’t clean shave in one day I am gonna have a full beard the next day which makes me look like Abdul

- Prominent cheekbones - I just hate the fact that mine are too high which sticks out to my face

- Full lips

- Curly/wavy hair

- Raised eyebrows

- Bony nose
At least you're brown. Fakecel in that regard.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Magnum Opus

- Full lips

- Curly/wavy hair

- Raised eyebrows

- Bony nose
Merhaba abi

I am Asian but I went to Turk school:lul:

• Woah
I am a muslim even though I am non religious my parents let me do anything else except slay. Imagine being a tall, white Chad and not being able to slay because your religious
I'm muslim too

That's why I'm telling you to do some down horrendous shit. Since you're 19 and clearly grown up, just make your mom (not dad) "catch" you in the act and she'll force an ethnic stacy to marry you right away

• +1
I'm muslim too

That's why I'm telling you to do some down horrendous shit. Since you're 19 and clearly grown up, just make your mom (not dad) "catch" you in the act and she'll force an ethnic stacy to marry you right away
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel