I have the worst flaws...

jeff22

jeff22

Bronze
I have a Recessed Maxilla And Recessed Mandible With VERY low bone mass, I have flaws that are almost impossible to fix, even with surgery it will just make me look like a normal human being. But it is what it is, my goal for my own personal facial aesthetics is to fix these major flaws in my bone structure. it is going to be hard because I don't want to be out of kickboxing for the rest of my life but I also don't want to look like a monster. I'll keep yall updated if I see any progress with this annoying journey.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vergil.is
I'm in the same place and this is pointless, unless you come from money.

Just join us at .is and keep on fightermaxxxing if you enjoy it. It's a great fucking cope ngl.

take gh for bone mass then surgery for the recession but the roids can make you look worse if bad reaction or taken incorrectly but if ur that cooked its worth a try.

I'm in the same place and this is pointless, unless you come from money.

Just join us at .is and keep on fightermaxxxing if you enjoy it. It's a great fucking cope ngl.
Kick boxing and the gym is the only way ill look like a full femboy with my long hair and low bone mass, its the best cope

take gh for bone mass then surgery for the recession but the roids can make you look worse if bad reaction or taken incorrectly but if ur that cooked its worth a try.
I have alot of bodybuilder friends so I'm on the lucky side for all that, and also I'm not a low IQ greycel so I won't do any roids without extensive research

• +1
Reactions: pslephant and poopoohead
Kick boxing and the gym is the only way ill look like a full femboy with my long hair and low bone mass, its the best cope

No, I mean as a subhuman you need to live a fighter lifestyle. Start doing hard drugs and street fighting, it feels fucking amazing. Fast life, quick death, we'll ascend in next lifetimes bhai.

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
No, I mean as a subhuman you need to live a fighter lifestyle. Start doing hard drugs and street fighting, it feels fucking amazing. Fast life, quick death, we'll ascend in next lifetimes bhai.
niga just join the Ukrainian foreign legion, don't be a pussy and become a war philosopher

niga just join the Ukrainian foreign legion, don't be a pussy and become a war philosopher

And how will I get opioids in the army?

Wars aren't exciting nowadays, you just lay down near a bush and get blown up by a retarded turkish drone jfl.

Also stfu fakecel, if you were this truecel you wouldn't bother with looksmaxing.

Send a picture

Another fucking sympathy begging post by a privilged little htn white kid cunt frist worlder.

• JFL
Reactions: jeff22
And how will I get opioids in the army?

Wars aren't exciting nowadays, you just lay down near a bush and get blown up by a retarded turkish drone jfl.

Also stfu fakecel, if you were this truecel you wouldn't bother with looksmaxing.
Opioids are a struggle, but the drone dogging is the fun part, also I'm just a everythingcel

Lmfao you have to be fucking trolling. You legit don't look that bad i see guys multiple magnitudes of order shorter and uglier than you who have mtb gfs. The only bad thing is the recession yeah, just get bimax

it's easy to fix my bro

I have a Recessed Maxilla And Recessed Mandible With VERY low bone mass, I have flaws that are almost impossible to fix, even with surgery it will just make me look like a normal human being. But it is what it is, my goal for my own personal facial aesthetics is to fix these major flaws in my bone structure. it is going to be hard because I don't want to be out of kickboxing for the rest of my life but I also don't want to look like a monster. I'll keep yall updated if I see any progress with this annoying journey.
I have long philtrum, low ipd, t50 eyes, and low fwhr. at least you can fix your recession, but I legit got the most unfixable failos.

Lmfao you have to be fucking trolling. You legit don't look that bad i see guys multiple magnitudes of order shorter and uglier than you who have mtb gfs. The only bad thing is the recession yeah, just get bimax
I have a girlfriend shes htb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42956
gh will add bone mass but in a bad way, you will look like an ogree

I have a girlfriend shes htb
Exactly so why tf are u complaining about ur looks so much?? Ur goal is to be gigaslayer i'm guessing

Cant say that im on ur spot but do the best u can. Try saving up money for the surgerys u need the most and go from there. And If ur young just do what u can to promote bone mass. Hope u ascend brodie 🙏