I have to decide between 2 failos

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Having a big beard to hide my recession and small mandible, but looking like a 30y oldcel
Vs.
looking young with full shave or stubble, but looking beta recessed and smallfaced?

What would you guys choose? Im 26 btw

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
You'll be 27 soon anyways, might as well look a little over your age, beard maxxing is the way

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 3962, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
Having a big beard to hide my recession and small mandible, but looking like a 30y oldcel
Vs.
looking young with full shave or stubble, but looking beta recessed and smallfaced?

beard bro. just moisturize like 100 times a day to make your Skin look young

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and EthnicelAscension
Beard definitely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2621
Vs.

Jaw surgery for recession, then you won't need to fraud

looking older isn't that big of a deal, it's just when you start wrinkling and going bald is what makes men look like shit, thick facial hair and grey hairs are fine (sometimes even halos because age = power and status)

Jaw surgery for recession, then you won't need to fraud
It will be such a long procedure :rage: I first need to expand upper and lower teeth (sarpe) then align them with braces (takes 1 year. Then do double jaw surgery, which can give me only a normal human face. So i need to wait another year before i can get my wraparound jaw implant. So that means i could maybe ascend with 29.

It will be such a long procedure :rage: I first need to expand upper and lower teeth (sarpe) then align them with braces (takes 1 year. Then do double jaw surgery, which can give me only a normal human face. So i need to wait another year before i can get my wraparound jaw implant. So that means i could maybe ascend with 29.
Do you have a narrow palate? How is your bite?
Btw If you do SARPE and a bimax you might be happy with the aesthetic result. Maybe u won't need implants

beard, provided you can grow a good quality beard