i have to get my physical exam for sports november 4thšŸ˜

PYT

PYT

itā€™s easy to despise what you cannot have
mean while the basketball team is already running 3 miles a day for conditioning

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 6403, goat2x and 1 other person
maybe a girl will grab your balls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 6403 and PYT
squat like crazy tbh ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, St. Wristcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
ur high T bro dw ez

• +1
Reactions: PYT
how much is your vertical jump
don't know when I asked to sign up for sports i got given paperwork and told to get a physical exam/pay insurance before I can play

I haven't even tried out for these bitches smh

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
what team u going for

• +1
don't know when I asked to sign up for sports i got given paperwork and told to get a physical exam/pay insurance before I can play

I haven't even tried out for these bitches smh
still squat like crazy

• Love it
wym what team. niggas want me to dox my school team?
you are doing physical examination to be part of a team right? what sport are you playing

• +1
you are doing physical examination to be part of a team right? what sport are you playing
i gotta pay 75 bucks for football. basketball is onlt 25

I'm tall and get told daily I should play basketball so I guess I'll try out for basketball. even though ion know ahit about it šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and PYT
you will probably get tested in sprinting, benchpress,vertical jump mabye endurance
kinda cool tbh

we'll see though. I think we actually do got a training room

kinda cool tbh

we'll see though. I think we actually do got a training room
how muc hdo you bench press

• +1
how muc hdo you bench press
bro i dont know SHIT šŸ’€

like nothing at all it's wrap for me.

i don't even know how I'd find out

• +1
bro i dont know SHIT šŸ’€

like nothing at all it's wrap for me.

i don't even know how I'd find out
damn bro go to the gym tbh
iw ould help u but we are 3k km away jfl

• +1
damn bro go to the gym tbh
iw ould help u but we are 3k km away jfl
fuck it i put off going to the gym cause im cutting but imma go anyways.

imma go to planet fitness until my mom is comfortable enough to buy me a member ship for a actual gym like la fintess

• +1
fuck it i put off going to the gym cause im cutting but imma go anyways.

imma go to planet fitness until my mom is comfortable enough to buy me a member ship for a actual gym like la fintess
just do someshit to prepare for the physical tst bro

• +1
squats, deadlifts, and plyometric jump variants tend to explode ur vertical like crazy. if u train ur fast twitch muscles (iirc ur base is set by ur ACTN3 gene copies) , youll be a lot more explosive overall which mogs conditioning/stamina to oblivion. when i was a freshman, i used to work my legs/core strategically and went from touching rim to dunking pretty easily at like 180ish cm. forgot what program i used to run, but you can prob find smth on reddit (as long as it has plyometric and agility exercises).

also running games with hood niggas at la fitness increases ur bball iq lol, prob the best place to practice. get some random guy to get rebounds for u and just take a fuckton of shots. if u have a good shot and handles (+tallish), youll prob easily be better than most ppl.

shame that i stumbled onto blackpill in 2018, never touched a weight again, now im skinny fat af and can barely get over the rim or shoot a basketball.

oh btw, the physical is a report by the doctors of ur overall healthiness, not an actual tryout.

Last edited:
  • Love it
squats, deadlifts, and plyometric jump variants tend to explode ur vertical like crazy. if u train ur fast twitch muscles (iirc ur base is set by ur ACTN3 gene copies) , youll be a lot more explosive overall which mogs conditioning/stamina to oblivion. when i was a freshman, i used to work my legs/core strategically and went from touching rim to dunking pretty easily at like 180ish cm. forgot what program i used to run, but you can prob find smth on reddit (as long as it has plyometric and agility exercises).

also running games with hood niggas at la fitness increases ur bball iq lol, prob the best place to practice. get some random guy to get rebounds for u and just take a fuckton of shots. if u have a good shot and handles (+tallish), youll prob easily be better than most ppl.

shame that i stumbled onto blackpill in 2018, never touched a weight again, now im skinny fat af and can barely get over the rim or shoot a basketball.

oh btw, the physical is a report by the doctors of ur overall healthiness, not an actual tryout.
ur so sexy and cute give me a kiss

real shit tho i appreciate the fuck out you ma boy

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

I'm 6 foot as a freshmen. Everyone tells me to try out for something even if it's not football.

Imma start training soon. I gotta finish all my school work I got hella assignments to do. Gotta raise my grades by next week, get my exam and then I can try out

Also wym? You stopped working out cause you found the blackpill?

• +1
I'm 6 foot as a freshmen. Everyone tells me to try out for something even if it's not football.
basketball is the chad sport tbh, must more fun than football and u dont risk destroying ur brain w CTE. 6 foot is ridiculously tall at that age, would be lethal if u get athletic.

Imma start training soon. I gotta finish all my school work I got hella assignments to do. Gotta raise my grades by next week, get my exam and then I can try out
start gymcelling and find a couple of friends to run games at a local gym with (although they might be closed cuz covid?). its rly fun and u get a lot better from pickup.

Also wym? You stopped working out cause you found the blackpill?
ye jfl quit basketball (and pretty much all hobbies) while going into ldar depressive state for like 2 yrs lmfao.

• +1
basketball is the chad sport tbh, must more fun than football and u dont risk destroying ur brain w CTE. 6 foot is ridiculously tall at that age, would be lethal if u get athletic.

start gymcelling and find a couple of friends to run games at a local gym with (although they might be closed cuz covid?). its rly fun and u get a lot better from pickup.

ye jfl quit basketball (and pretty much all hobbies) while going into ldar depressive state for like 2 yrs lmfao.
I feel you bro.

I suck at every sport lowkey. I'm praying it's not cause I'm not athletic and because they never tought me how to play that shit. Ion wanna be tall for nothing šŸ˜­

I'm on a cut right now but Imma start going to planet fitness and shit soon .

My parent's don't want me to play football cause of the head injuries

• So Sad