I have to go homeless soon

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
I cant keep living with my mum at 20 jfl its genuine suicide fuel.

I plan to live in my car soon.
But how do i charge my phone? I guess mcdonalds. And i can get wifi free there too

Drycleaners are expensive

Anything else?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 31562
Talk to girls and sleep in their crib after you fuck @traveler

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, traveler and Jase
Talk to girls and sleep in their crib after you fuck @traveler

Srs maybe i will live stream it all. Maybe irl stream my homeless arc.

Might be expensive to buy the gear tho.

But, i can try and pick up girls every night hahaha imagine

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust
Srs maybe i will live stream it all. Maybe irl stream my homeless arc.

Might be expensive to buy the gear tho.

But, i can try and pick up girls every night hahaha imagine
Keep imagining incel

• JFL
Reactions: Jase
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and Jase
I cant keep living with my mum at 20 jfl its genuine suicide fuel.

I plan to live in my car soon.
But how do i charge my phone? I guess mcdonalds. And i can get wifi free there too

Drycleaners are expensive

Anything else?
I moved out to LA with 2 grand in my bank worked out pretty well for me same age as you too. Plane tickets are 200 bucks to anywhere in the US just find a place on facebook market place. If you got a car it will be easier just stay at a shitty motel or sleep in your car and you should find a place to rent in a week. Then just find a job its really that easy.

I did it as an ex neet of 1 year as long as your American and don't pick a city with zero jobs you won't end up homeless even if you do your survival instincts won't let you starve. Seriously when I moved out here all I cared about was food and finding a place every bit of anxiety went away. Homeless people are drug addicts or very mentally ill no normal person stays that way for more then 3 weeks

Last edited:
  • +1
Should I hit on older women even if I’m 10 years younger than them are they much easier?
If you like roastie meat, sure
legit theory

Lol
I moved out to LA with 2 grand in my bank worked out pretty well for me same age as you too. Plane tickets are 200 bucks to anywhere in the US just find a place on facebook market place. If you got a car it will be easier just stay at a shitty motel or sleep in your car and you should find a place to rent in a week. Then just find a job its really that easy.

I did it as an ex neet of 1 year
Im in Cuckstralia rn Im stuck on this shithole island with subhumans and whores everywhere.

Im really interested in your story please link ur thread on it / make one if u want.

Im neet its brutal but if u made it i can too

Housing crisis in aus so id have to move to a rural area if i want to rent.

Thank you for your reply

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
If you like roastie meat, sure

Lol

Im in Cuckstralia rn Im stuck on this shithole island with subhumans and whores everywhere.

Im really interested in your story please link ur thread on it / make one if u want.

Im neet its brutal but if u made it i can too

Housing crisis in aus so id have to move to a rural area if i want to rent.

Thank you for your reply
Yeah I'll find the thread. To be fair America is pretty hard to fail in. Idk what Aussieland is like wages rent etc but as for finding cheap rent do not go through landlords go on craigslist or facebook market place I live with some college frat guys rn for pretty cheap its pretty chill got my own room can cook a nice backyard a grill a garage to work on my new bike

• Woah

Need to make an update for the latest thread been out here for a few weeks it all went good. I never realized how hard you will work if you are hungry or desperate even though before I could barely get out of my room literally had so much energy but I think I was worried for nothing really I think every man should do something like this.

Should I hit on older women even if I’m 10 years younger than them are they much easier?
if they look good for fucking yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
At that point you might as well join the military

Never give up