I have to go on a class trip tomorow

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
What kind of fucking trash is this?

I was skipping classes, waiting for time to pass so a suitable job opportunity gets offered to me (in ways that are not relevant to discuss here),

but then out of the sudden I receive a letter that says we'll all have to go to a trip tomorrow for a week.

This sum bullshit.

I may not have high inhibitions at all and also don't feel insecure around my subhuman classmates.

But there is only one real friend I have there, and I don't want to sleep at any place that's not my own bedroom.

I'm in full rotter mode right now, I don't want to be caged with strangers for 5 days.

I have also run out of mastic gum, fuck me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2426
What mastic gum do you buy? Link ?

I’m sure your roommates are gonna be thrilled when you come out of the shower, put your hair into a ponytail with your wooden treebark toothbrush in your mouth..

And start banging out 200 pushups in the middle of the floor while grunting before bed and taking 50 supplements

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, 2peasinapod, DidntRead and 4 others
I’m sure your roommates are gonna be thrilled when you come out of the shower, put your hair into a ponytail with your wooden treebark toothbrush in your mouth..

And start banging out 200 pushups in the middle of the floor while grunting before bed and taking 50 supplements
That would unironically be pretty cool.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
School trips are a great way to connect with girls faster And getting your status up with guys ngl

Those 5 days out there is basically like 3 months of social climbing irl back at school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, RAITEIII, MicroPenis and 2 others
School trips are a great way to connect with girls faster And getting your status up with guys ngl

Those 5 days out there is basically like 3 months of social climbing irl back at school
very true. I regret not doing this in high school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

I don't have interest in any of the girls.

I'm in utter desocialized monk mode right now. Almost no friends, almost no family, no females, just me, my body dysmorphia, my looks maxing, my mentally ill mom, and my future job.

Strangely I have no problem to feel comfortable around strangers and behave extroverted, but deep in my heart I despise it. I don't crave it at the moment at all.

Even seeing my friends sparks no joy in me, and I am sorry for them..

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2581
Bring back lots of pictures

Bring back lots of pictures
I'm not going.
This is the final straw, these job-preparation classes have all been a waste of time anyway.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
youre doing all this to get women and when you get them you will be disappointed they arent prettier women and then you will regret all this isolationist autismo behavior but it will be too late everyone will have left you behind and you will have missed out on living your life. even the ugliest guy in class that you thought you were better than will have lived more life than you. then the clock turns faster and faster and the rest of your life is a carrot on a stick until the reaper takes you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SpearOfOrion, BigBoy and 5 others
youre doing all this to get women and when you get them you will be disappointed they arent prettier women and then you will regret all this isolationist autismo behavior but it will be too late everyone will have left you behind and you will have missed out on living your life. even the ugliest guy in class that you thought you were better than will have lived more life than you then the clock turns and the rest of your life is endless caught up mode until the reaper takes you
Brutal

But very true

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
youre doing all this to get women and when you get them you will be disappointed they arent prettier women and then you will regret all this isolationist autismo behavior but it will be too late everyone will have left you behind and you will have missed out on living your life. even the ugliest guy in class that you thought you were better than will have lived more life than you. then the clock turns faster and faster and the rest of your life is a carrot on a stick until the reaper takes you
JFL REKT BOOIIOOIIIII

None of this even remotely applies to me
I'm not doing this for women, I'm doing this for my own self self esteem. For my own comfort.

I'm not some MGTOW dude, but I've given up on having anything to do with girls since I was 13.
I like to dream, but things in real life don't live up to my lala land fantasies. And I also don't feel comfortable with simply hooking up or shit of that kind.

I have already said this many times.

Anyways this thread isn't only about looksmaxing, it's about all the shit things in my life coming together, which robs me of my motivation to go on some useless class trip.

Don't know why we've gone so far off rail, I was only sperging a bit in a mildly silly way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and RAITEIII
hope that you get to bonesmash your browridge

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
hope that you get to bonesmash your browridge
he should use that electric bone hammer in front of the classmates as an opening to redpill them

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
he should use that electric bone hammer in front of the classmates as an opening to redpill them
What "autistic years"? All I've ever done was buying mastic gum and some vitamin.

You don't know me at all and think you can apply one of your like-fishing sperg philosophies on me.

What are you even talking about, you fool?

What "autistic years"? All I've ever done was buying mastic gum and some vitamin.

You don't know me at all and think you can apply one of your like-fishing sperg philosophies on me.

What are you even talking about, you fool?
whatever i was talking about it affected you personally and you felt anger

think about why that is

Nice time to go ER if you ask me

whatever i was talking about it affected you personally and you felt anger

think about why that is
Because you said bullshit that didn't apply to me and tried to roast me at the end. Easy as that.

OP is too high inhibited to tell the teachers his special dietary needs of raw grass fed meat and brain

He isn't a slave hes part of the elite, how could he possibly sit around the dinner table with slaves for 5 days

Just drink as much alcohol as you can. It's what I did when we went on a class trip 2 or 3 weeks ago. I was always dead inside the whole day until dinner when we started drinking, that's when I started to talk again.