• So Sad
Reactions: Napoleon1800, BoredPrince, gigell and 11 others
farewell

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, BoredPrince, Nick.Harte and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, Clark69, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
Bro really left this time, to bad I found this thread to late.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LooksmaxxHopeful, Suns9999 and 9 others
braziliancel btfo :cry:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Who?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Bro really left this time, to bad I found this thread to late.
No way iasacrko left

Farewell to an .org GOAT
It's good he's ascended, and is now free from this site

He was also the guy who made the millionth thread:

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, BoredPrince, nathan and 3 others
Fuck I’ll miss him. Really liked the fella. Mann @Narcissus🥀 @StraightHeadJames remember his tattoo of the Narcy pirates?
Fuck man. Fuuuuuuuuuack. Will truly miss him. Rip another legend. Have a nice life bud🤍

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, BoredPrince, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
Fucking lol. No happy people wants to be here that's why 99% of you are scum by societal standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, PRIEST Sv3rige, truthhurts and 1 other person
Wtf he left. Dammnnnnnn…. Hope he is in a good position :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, noonespecial, Goth and 1 other person
NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE

• JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits, Gengar and nathan
Fuck I’ll miss him. Really liked the fella. Mann @Narcissus🥀 @StraightHeadJames remember his tattoo of the Narcy pirates?
Fuck man. Fuuuuuuuuuack. Will truly miss him. Rip another legend. Have a nice life bud🤍
damn man cant believe how hard looksmax just fell off... take me back to the time where james sapphire was around, giving even me ratings... me and iasackro used to troll in james sapphire server.

that was the prime of guys like pneumo and i forgot his name but the nigga who posted himself everyday. those were good times man. i barely even see xangsane around anymore but i bet he's still here, i guess thats just cause im barely on here.

tiktok really ruined this shit it just isn't fun anymore, i dont blame him for leaving. it was legit a few thousand guys now it's even random people at my school talking about bonesmashing and mewing it's just crazy man.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, emeraldglass, BoredPrince and 2 others
damn man cant believe how hard looksmax just fell off... take me back to the time where james sapphire was around, giving even me ratings... me and iasackro used to troll in james sapphire server.
lmao
that was the prime of guys like pneumo and i forgot his name but the nigga who posted himself everyday. those were good times man. i barely even see xangsane around anymore but i bet he's still here, i guess thats just cause im barely on here.
u mean norwoodascender, arvid or clavicular?
tiktok really ruined this shit it just isn't fun anymore, i dont blame him for leaving. it was legit a few thousand guys now it's even random people at my school talking about bonesmashing and mewing it's just crazy man.
True, so many new random people from august. Fk weird, thats how they felt when 2023 users came i guess. We were never this shitty though. Lookism2.net coming soon i pray

• So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan
bro left fr

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
It’s over now folks

My life is good I’m not rotting anymore
Fuck this feels like finishing a movie with an intense ending at the theaters and feeling different.

Good for him and the balls to fully delete his acc with 53k posts and good reps.

I am guessing he got a gf thats in a LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
lmao

u mean norwoodascender, arvid or clavicular?

True, so many new random people from august. Fk weird, thats how they felt when 2023 users came i guess. We were never this shitty though. Lookism2.net coming soon i pray
While I think 2023 users were not good as well to be fair they joined before BP fully erupted into being mainstream in mid to late December 2023

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
While I think 2023 users were not good as well to be fair they joined before BP fully erupted into being mainstream in mid to late December 2023
i kinda do agree, but i mean most 2023cels learned quickly.

• Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan
i knew something was off abt offtopic lol
didnt get ur weekly thread brah😣