I have to pay so much taxes it’s unreal

T

The Grinch

🎆 Celebrate July 4th with Our Spectacular Sale!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Manletmachine and LancasteR
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, emo and yeeyeeslayer
Arab goatfucker replying to my threads. Can’t think of something more disgusting tbh
i got $150k in watches w real receipts and im 15, you wanna see you broke ass nigga?

i spent $7k on hgh and $4k on tirzapetide you wanna see broke nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
If i cared i would have atleast gave this post a thumbs up
But nobody gaf abt ur taxes nigga

If i cared i would have atleast gave this post a thumbs up
But nobody gaf abt ur taxes nigga
You‘re just a nigger

i got $150k in watches w real receipts and im 15, you wanna see you broke ass nigga?

My parents have more money than yours, but I would never flex with my daddy’s money, because I’m not a low iq Arab who marries his own cousin

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
My parents have more money than yours, but I would never flex with my daddy’s money, because I’m not a low iq Arab who marries his own cousin
you wanna compare u broke ass nigga?? let me access one of my few wallets + stop lying you poor faggot, just say daddy didnt work

hahahah suck my dick faggot show me $10k ill show you $300k in crypto..

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
you wanna compare u broke ass nigga?? let me access one of my few wallets + stop lying you poor faggot, just say daddy didnt work View attachment 3005771View attachment 3005775

hahahah suck my dick faggot show me $10k ill show you $300k in crypto..
Blud is flexing with 80K that he received from his daddy

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAJAJAHHAHAHAH :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Blud is flexing with 80K that he received from his daddy

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAJAJAHHAHAHAH :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
i have more then 80k btw thats js 1 of my wallets LOL! are u mad ur dad doesnt work? brb my dad is unironically asking what customisation i want on my surron

• JFL

The fact you require hgh and are a shitskin is really enough trust me. Next you will be coping with roids

• JFL
The fact you require hgh and are a shitskin is really enough trust me. Next you will be coping with roids
another poor nigga thats mad hahaha,, i only use hgh for muscular + bidelt gains XDDD

You didn’t even make the money yourself , daddy’s money

Watches don’t mean shit materialistic bs

another poor nigga thats mad hahaha,, i only use hgh for muscular + bidelt gains XDDD
You have subhuman shitskin genes and your shitskin daddys money as a backup for it. Id rather be my own person

You have subhuman shitskin genes and your shitskin daddys money as a backup for it. Id rather be my own person
its like all the wageslaves come here to defend eachother because they realise thats all there is to their lives lol
You didn’t even make the money yourself , daddy’s money

Watches don’t mean shit materialistic bs
nigga i work at my dads restaurant aswell i get $10k a month

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
its like all the wageslaves come here to defend eachother because they realise thats all there is to their lives lol

Funny how you’re accusing everyone of being mad while you’re clearly the only one here being emotional, because we are not giving you the respect you think you deserve.

Now stop crying please, you’re 15, I don’t wanna beef with a little kid, sorry for hurting your feelings, it wasn’t my intention :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, try2beme and gigell
Funny how you’re accusing everyone of being mad while you’re clearly the only one here being emotional, because we are not giving you the respect you think you deserve.

Now stop crying please, you’re 15, I don’t wanna beef with a little kid, sorry for hurting your feelings, it wasn’t my intention :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
"Funny how you’re accusing everyone of being mad while you’re clearly the only one here being emotional, because we are not giving you the respect you think you deserve."

now go cope with ur poverty by buying reps so you can look like you have money poor nigga or go wageslave to fix ur taxes

• JFL
Didn't you support Israel faggot go ahead keep sending them your taxes someone has to pay the Merkava spare parts that the Palestinians are destroying and Netanyahu needs his caviar for every cabinet meeting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and try2beme
"Funny how you’re accusing everyone of being mad while you’re clearly the only one here being emotional, because we are not giving you the respect you think you deserve."
View attachment 3005826
We are describing you and your shitskin family, nothing wrong with observations while u sperg out on us observing facts about you kid

• JFL
Didn't you support Israel faggot go ahead keep sending them your taxes someone has to pay the Merkava spare parts that the Palestinians are destroying and Netanyahu needs his caviar for every cabinet meeting
Wait, so my taxes go to Israel? Well, now I don’t feel bad anymore for paying them.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
i do not support palestine

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme

So yeah you didn’t make the money yourself you were born in a rich family. 10k is a lot. But why did put your age as 16 in an older post but you claim 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Imretarded?
So yeah you didn’t make the money yourself you were born in a rich family. 10k is a lot. But why did put your age as 16 in an older post but you claim 15
holy shit you got me there! my bday is in a week so im basically 16 already

Nah it's crazy how often they marry their relatives:lul:

Well done man, ur family rich or u did it all?

Assume u mean per month? In that case be happy, it means u make a lot more haha.

And yeah I do feel the pain of losing that, I pay a lot more than 7k a month in tax jfl

• JFL
Assume u mean per month? In that case be happy, it means u make a lot more haha.

And yeah I do feel the pain of losing that, I pay a lot more than 7k a month in tax jfl
You pay more than 7K a month? Are you a doctor or a CEO? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What's tirzapetide? U live in usa?