what does this mean?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Over exfoliating will make ur skin dry and flaky

I exfoliate because it's flaky
B8E0FDC4 B5BC 475B BD3B D537AEFB6C0F
3634F66E 6A98 4C30 B17C E6208B488606

it was flaky even when I wasn't exfoliating or barely exfoliating
Mine got flaky from an exfoliator that was too strong, I got a weaker one and it’s good, try to use different levels of exfoliation

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Mine got flaky from an exfoliator that was too strong, I got a weaker one and it’s good, try to use different levels of exfoliation
I literally just rub the dead skin off with my wet palms srs. doesn't get much gentler than that.

I'm on tret 0.025 and moisturize regularly. I think I just got nutty skin turnover + skin on the drier side. I read about vaseline helping flaky skin so I'll try that but it still seems odd to me.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Scammer
I literally just rub the dead skin off with my wet palms srs. doesn't get much gentler than that.

I'm on tret 0.025 and moisturize regularly. I think I just got nutty skin turnover + skin on the drier side. I read about vaseline helping flaky skin so I'll try that but it still seems odd to me.
Flaky skin looks like shit, it’s all white and the skin is a weird texture, it happened mostly on my nose and forehead

Try the Vaseline it might help, skin is so important for looks I wish it was easier to maintain it, I’ve never used moisturizer btw seems like a waste of money and time

• +1
it means its a wrap

• +1
You are likely on tretinoin if you have flaky skin. Some people handle it better than others.
I have the same problem honestly. Moisturize twice a day and have to exfoliate with water.
I can never go up to 0.1% retin-a because of this. It would be non-stop flaking.