i have to piss everytime i cum

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken
is this normal

like 5 minutes after i nut i need to go piss and its usually clear and i still have a boner :feelspepo: just kind of annoying

• +1
Reactions: Nims and datboijj
Yes its normal. Also mirin that your boner stays 5 minutes, used to have that too:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 21297 and Deleted member 15827
Normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
I do the same thing. Sometimes my girl is sucking my dick and I can’t cum because the piss is blocking my tube so I have to hurry and piss and come back and fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I do the same thing. Sometimes my girl is sucking my dick and I can’t cum because the piss is blocking my tube so I have to hurry and piss and come back and fuck
occasionally im able to go for a round 2 when im jerking off, i usually dont. sometimes i nut so good that i just forgot that i nutted in the first place so i continue :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
occasionally im able to go for a round 2 when im jerking off, i usually dont. sometimes i nut so good that i just forgot that i nutted in the first place so i continue :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
@RabidRosaries nigga nut so hard it gave him Alzheimer’s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 21297
is this normal

like 5 minutes after i nut i need to go piss and its usually clear and i still have a boner :feelspepo: just kind of annoying
Yep I think thats natural to stop UTIs. I do it myself as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297