I have to retire now. Im a father.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
To a beautiful little precious kitty.

I can no longer dream of traveling the world anymore going on vacations or partying. Or going to college parties and getting ripped.

It's over for me. All I care about is my children.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Deleted member 78221, Jova and 9 others
You are beta-buxxing to a fucking animal to feel affection?
Tatum
Tatum
Tatum
Tatum

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell, Ascеnd, Jova and 5 others
 be1848b9 977a 4bfa b602 4f1f003d3f8c

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, twojei, Deleted member 88772 and 13 others
Animals are innocent and pure.
It's called having empathy and being a decent soul.
Just say you got hurt and are insecure

You wouldn't raise a chimp because it isn't cutesy like your cat, and you probably don't give a shit if you accidentally step on an ant.

You are so fucking pathetic that it's sad to think you are a sentient human being.

Moral-fag...

2a49d5ababea123dda1f0af7b7a15e41

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, Jova, maarda and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff

I can no longer dream of traveling the world anymore going on vacations or partying. Or going to college parties and getting ripped.

It's over for me. All I care about is my children.
I mean having a pet could help with loneliness but I don't think its ever going to work fully because you have an instinctual need to reproduce and you're going to need a woman for that. DO NOT SHANE DAWSON

Animals are innocent and pure. Of course I will protect and love them. It's called having empathy and being a decent soul.
Did you know that your cat would start eating you when you die ?

Just say you got hurt and are insecure

You wouldn't raise a chimp because it isn't cutesy like your cat, and you probably don't give a shit if you accidentally step on an ant.

You are so fucking pathetic that it's sad to think you are a sentient human being.

Moral-fag...

View attachment 3112165View attachment 3112165View attachment 3112165
Exactly I have morality and empathy and u think its cool or based to be a heartless piece of shit.

Actually I saved much bugs, beetles and grasshoppers. Literally. No I don't hurt bugs. Love all animals.

He's annoying, ngl

No
Yes that's the definition of empathy which u lack that's why God made u poor and going to Eternal Torment.

I annoy u? Good. That's why u resort to saying I have no empathy when everyone says I do and mock me for it.

God Hates ppl like u ur only created as the vessel of His soon Wrath.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and n9wiff
Did you know that your cat would start eating you when you die ?
So would humans in dire need. Humans literally kill innocent animals and eat them yet u wanna lecture me?

And that's a myth.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
I mean having a pet could help with loneliness but I don't think its ever going to work fully because you have an instinctual need to reproduce and you're going to need a woman for that. DO NOT SHANE DAWSON
I dont want to have a human baby if I did I'd give him to God to be a priest. That'd be his destiny. Other than that I don't want a kid or a wife.

So would humans in dire need. Humans literally kill innocent animals and eat them yet u wanna lecture me?

And that's a myth.
My point was that animals arent innocent as everyone pretends. I prefer animals to humans (as company) but saying animals are innocent is copium

My point was that animals arent innocent as everyone pretends. I prefer animals to humans (as company) but saying animals are innocent is copium
Animals are innocent retard. What a faggot.

when everyone says I do and mock me for it.
This is because people, generally, don't know what it means. The fact that you write very emotionally is already an indication that you are not, but there is more significant evidence.

Don't make it about empathy, you can be no good while having empathy, and you can be good while not being an empath.
It's not an attack, but you will most likely misinterpret it.

This is because people, generally, don't know what it means. The fact that you write very emotionally is already an indication that you are not, but there is more significant evidence.

Don't make it about empathy, you can be no good while having empathy, and you can be good while not being an empath.
Holy yap. We all know what empathy means, it's you who's wrong.

You're saying I don't have empathy for animals because I type emotionally and we are all wrong?

Deff a troll/larp gaslight, nobody is this stupid.

For any guest reading this, I challenged this user to a LIVE debate on YouTube against my Christian apologist brother on God /Christianity and satan made him run :lul::ROFLMAO:

he tried to gaslight me here on empathy and such its his troll, then he started mumbling in the thread after I exposed him running some sad comment to save face and I just ignored him it was rather pathetic. :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul: