Roped
user deleted the content
Didn't read

Last edited:
i only have sisters

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
images

I have been aware of the blackpill for many years now and have successful used it to improve my life. Thats' the thing about the blackpill, is you find it at a young age, it advances you in life, but if you find it later on when its too late, it damns you to a life of misery being fully aware of the blackpill. So I tried to help my younger brother, he was well in the perfect age for all the copes we have here to not be copes. I bought him food, cooked for him, gum, supplements and vitamins, routines, etc but he was too much of a bluepilled unaware normie cuck to take me seriously. He said I was "trying to control him" and he rejected everything I tried to provide for him. Everything I never had an older brother to provide for me. I said "if I am trying to control you so badly then explain why I am spending money and time on you to help you?".
A major reason for this is because he has a gf through "just be first theory". Girls at a young age don't know their worth until a little later as we know, but once they hit 17-18 they discover hypergamy. She will most likely dump him soon enough, and he will struggle to find another.
Well, as of now his fate as a manlet is pretty much sealed. He eats junk food like there is no tomorrow. Thinks girls like scars and thats how he justifies letting himself get acne scars :lul: .His face which used to be quite decent has now deteriorated due to mouth open posture which I tried so desperately hard to educate him on so many times. Everything I tried to give him, teach him or instruct him on he rejected. I would have killed to have the same advice at his age. He thinks that going to the gym and exercising will get him a legit physique even though he says he will NEVER follow a diet. He says you can eat whatever you want and as long as you workout you will be jacked.
I never wanted to full on blackpill him in case he never made it, but now since he will be a lifelong victim of the blackpill, I must try and use my power and influence to hide it from him, as I don't want him to suffer the same mental misery as I have, as many of us do.
He thinks he is going to have the best time when he is old enough to go to nightclubs and stuff, as many incels did most likely. :feelskek: He will soon find that unless you are tall (or even average height) and good framed with decent face, nightclubs are a hellish experience. How many of you thought clubbing would be a slay fest for everyone, and you soon saw how hard it is for most men? Thats what will happen. It is an incel rite of passage.
And the funny thing is, he always had way more potential than me.
It really is a sad case, and I regret that I could not save him.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, joao, DoctorPMA and 9 others
Is 19 old to find about the black pill. I want to slay all my 20s with surgery and then could die happy by 30

Just blackpill him.

Its never to late bro. You can start slaying with 40

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
What do you think would be your family's reaction if you had a shirt that showed this:
1081.jpg
They would probaly be amazed that I have a gif shirt. XD

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I have been aware of the blackpill for many years now and have successful used it to improve my life. Thats' the thing about the blackpill, is you find it at a young age, it advances you in life, but if you find it later on when its too late, it damns you to a life of misery being fully aware of the blackpill. So I tried to help my younger brother, he was well in the perfect age for all the copes we have here to not be copes. I bought him food, cooked for him, gum, supplements and vitamins, routines, etc but he was too much of a bluepilled unaware normie cuck to take me seriously. He said I was "trying to control him" and he rejected everything I tried to provide for him. Everything I never had an older brother to provide for me. I said "if I am trying to control you so badly then explain why I am spending money and time on you to help you?".
A major reason for this is because he has a gf through "just be first theory". Girls at a young age don't know their worth until a little later as we know, but once they hit 17-18 they discover hypergamy. She will most likely dump him soon enough, and he will struggle to find another.
Well, as of now his fate as a manlet is pretty much sealed. He eats junk food like there is no tomorrow. Thinks girls like scars and thats how he justifies letting himself get acne scars :lul: .His face which used to be quite decent has now deteriorated due to mouth open posture which I tried so desperately hard to educate him on so many times. Everything I tried to give him, teach him or instruct him on he rejected. I would have killed to have the same advice at his age. He thinks that going to the gym and exercising will get him a legit physique even though he says he will NEVER follow a diet. He says you can eat whatever you want and as long as you workout you will be jacked.
I never wanted to full on blackpill him in case he never made it, but now since he will be a lifelong victim of the blackpill, I must try and use my power and influence to hide it from him, as I don't want him to suffer the same mental misery as I have, as many of us do.
He thinks he is going to have the best time when he is old enough to go to nightclubs and stuff, as many incels did most likely. :feelskek: He will soon find that unless you are tall (or even average height) and good framed with decent face, nightclubs are a hellish experience. How many of you thought clubbing would be a slay fest for everyone, and you soon saw how hard it is for most men? Thats what will happen. It is an incel rite of passage.
Man I wish I had a bigger bro like you

• Love it
Reactions: joao
You are a good older brother.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joao and KrissKross
I have been trying to explain the same shit to my brother he nosebreathes and has perfect tongue posture but shit head and neck posture so he is recessed. He is 16 now and about to hit his major growth spurt. I am trying to get him to gymcel and shit but he just smokes weed all day doesn’t listen to anyone, talks over u when u try to make a point. He is just too stubborn and he also eats junkfood all day. If i had myself as an older brother at 16 I would have a great life right now. But instead I rotted and it appears my brother will too.

• So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross