I have to text my boss

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Dog-Eyed Dalit Demon
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

My currently active bhai

Following the testicle twister debacle when I was at work and my balls became painful and I realized one of them was behind the other snd I had

Testicular torsion :dafuckfeels:

And my best friend told my boss "yeah he's in the hospital"

He didn't say why...

Motherfucker :what:

I told her I was sick :what:

But I am a man of truth. I never lie if I don't have to.

I don't wanna risk having a doctor violently fondle my balls if they come out of place again :what:

So I might text her briefly with a comical message about testicular torsion like

"I'm be honest with you my balls got literally tangled at work then other day it's a somewhat common phenonom in men but I had to go to the ER and some dude violently pushed it back in to place by hand so if I get another 2 days off I'd appreciate it :what:"

What we saying?

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Chadeep, gigell and 4 others
@Jason Voorhees
@Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
It's fine she's probably mature

Just explain it but use some semi-formal language

As long as you don't text like some hood-rat you should be fine, people are usually understanding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Ryldoo IS COPING, St. Fraudcel and 3 others
Ay bose ma balls was stuck

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and Gaygymmaxx
@TechnoBoss gimme some wisdom bhai

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Try to be as professional as possible would be more likely to be taken more seriously even if the content sounds beyond a parody she is obligated to reply to you in the same professional undertone

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Try to be as professional as possible would be more likely to be taken more seriously even if the content sounds beyond a parody she is obligated to reply to you in the same professional undertone
She is chill tbh bro im not really that worried it's just still awkward 🤣

She told me her boyfriend broke up with her and was venting the other day it's not that professional socially I mean I'll be fine :lul:

I feel like it's better to make it funny in this context :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
Hey boss can I have a pusi pls

• JFL
i wouldve given u advice if u had pinged me but ok bhai

• JFL
@TechnoBoss gimme some wisdom bhai
It's fine she's probably mature

Just explain it but use some semi-formal language

As long as you don't text like some hood-rat you should be fine, people are usually understanding
Like @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. said I'd be completely honest. Tell her the truth. If she's your boss she should be mature enough to understand. I know it's possibly embarrassing, but just avoid using certain words like "balls" and stuff like that. Be brief, don't say too much/get into too much detail, tell her you'll bring in your discharge papers, and explain that it's possibly a life-changing condition (even if it isn't, and it really probably isn't - it's common), and extremely painful.

You'll be okay. If you lie it would be for no reason.

Like @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. said I'd be completely honest. Tell her the truth. If she's your boss she should be mature enough to understand. I know it's possibly embarrassing, but just avoid using certain words like "balls" and stuff like that. Be brief, don't say too much/get into too much detail, tell her you'll bring in your discharge papers, and explain that it's possibly a life-changing condition (even if it isn't, and it really probably isn't - it's common), and extremely painful.

You'll be okay. If you lie it would be for no reason.
I will upload screen shot soon :lul:

• JFL
I'm be honest with you my balls got literally tangled at work then other day it's a somewhat common phenonom in men called testicular torsion but I had to go to the ER could you cover for me today and Thursday 💀

is this good guys fuck this is weird :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm be honest with you my balls got literally tangled at work then other day it's a somewhat common phenonom in men called testicular torsion but I had to go to the ER could you cover for me today and Thursday 💀

is this good guy fuck this is weird :lul::lul::lul::lul:
No man don't say it like that. Don't say the word balls. Be very formal. Use proper grammar and just tell her the name of the condition aka testicular torsion. Don't ask her to cover for you, tell her you will not be able to make it in for work, as it is a serious medical condition :ogre:

Be as professional as possible. Don't call it a phenomenon, call it a condition/medical issue.

• JFL
No man don't say it like that. Don't say the word balls. Be very formal. Use proper grammar and just tell her the name of the condition aka testicular torsion. Don't ask her to cover for you, tell her you will not be able to make it in for work, as it is a serious medical condition :ogre:

Be as professional as possible. Don't call it a phenomenon, call it a condition/medical issue.
Bruh she is chill hood white girl I don't need to do that

Now you fucking me up :lul::lul:

• JFL
Bruh she is chill hood white girl I don't need to do that

Now you fucking me up :lul::lul:
Still take my advice. Obviously if you are always being casual with her, you don't need to be as formal with grammar and all that shit. Just don't use the word balls. Tell her you're in the hospital and won't be able to make it in because you got your issue.

jfl I thought you were talking about some bitch who wears a fucking blazer and works in an office.

• JFL
Still take my advice. Obviously if you are always being casual with her, you don't need to be as formal with grammar and all that shit. Just don't use the word balls. Tell her you're in the hospital and won't be able to make it in because you got your issue.

jfl I thought you were talking about some bitch who wears a fucking blazer and works in an office.
I'm out of the hospital mane :lul:

Maneeeee dis weird :incel::incel:

• JFL
@TechnoBoss @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @mellozz246
@gigell

Peak :chad::chad::chad:
Screenshot 20240820 053100 Messages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, TechnoBoss and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Seems good enough. Now we wait and see what she says. Maybe she says she will examine your nutsack for you :feelshmm:
I mog her facially and she is short and kinda fat

She has a10s tho so all else can be recovered no doubt :chad:

• Love it