Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Same i start in 1 month

• +1
wage slaving is a pathetic existence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, lifestyle21873, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
I wageslaved 2 months last summer in some cuck warehouse job i almost beat up the owner because he kept bossing me around cuz i was new. i dont like people telling me what to do. Worst period of my life easy

Luckily now i found a job as a club bouncer on weekends so i wont have to work in the week days

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 7465 and Deleted member 11414
Wage slaving is not that bad but if u work fast food yeah its shit I would imagine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414 and lifestyle21873
Its cocaine time

• Love it
11414.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11414
I wageslaved 2 months last summer in some cuck warehouse job i almost beat up the owner because he kept bossing me around cuz i was new. i dont like people telling me what to do. Worst period of my life easy

Luckily now i found a job as a club bouncer on weekends so i wont have to work in the week days
Yeah, club bouncer is high T and people are less likely to either boss you around (like in fast food or retail) or be passive-aggressive cunts that will try to break you mentally (basically any office or healthcare job).

• +1
Yeah, club bouncer is high T and people are less likely to either boss you around (like in fast food or retail) or be passive-aggressive cunts that will try to break you mentally (basically any office or healthcare job).
yeah definitely

oh and also i would advice anyone to try to get some job in bar/club/social setting because you meet girls 24/7 nothing will help social skills more than that

I csnt take someone bossing me around or trying to break me. i take it as disrespect and i get mad

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 11414
Same here. I love it.

yeah definitely

oh and also i would advice anyone to try to get some job in bar/club/social setting because you meet girls 24/7 nothing will help social skills more than that

I csnt take someone bossing me around or trying to break me. i take it as disrespect and i get mad
I see. Have you gotten any lays off of your job as of now?

• +1
I see. Have you gotten any lays off of your job as of now?
i havent started yet because of corona cuck shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414 and Blue