I have tret

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
What does it do, do I even need it will it ascend me more? Does it burn fat? If so I apply it only to my buccal cheeks or what

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Tretinoin combats acne, aging, wrinkles, loose skin, and dark spots. Very powerful cream you have there. Did it require a prescription?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maxxmclooks, SubhumanForever, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Tretinoin combats acne, aging, wrinkles, loose skin, and dark spots. Very powerful cream you have there. Did it require a prescription?
No jfl my mom just always had it and even applies it to me when I break out strongly. There is .1 and .05% tret

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
No jfl my mom just always had it and even applies it to me when I break out strongly. There is .1 and .05% tret
impressive you wrote the percentages properly
most people miss out a zero.

mirin literacy

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
mommy's a smart gal
what's her number :feelshmm::feelshmm:

My mom is a pro looksmaxxer. She’s 46 but looks in her late 20s.
must be nice to have relatively young parents,. you can actually converse with them normally
mine are both 60+ . They are literally from another era and have no neural plasticity left.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ectomorpher and Timmy
must be nice to have relatively young parents,. you can actually converse with them normally
mine are both 60+ . They are literally from another era and have no neural plasticity left.
Yeah she changes her mind on beliefs every week. One day she was denying God the nexts she was performing salah