I have trimax in 1 month. What would you recommend me to eat, how can i optimally recover?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
Are there any recommendations, smoothie/food recipies or things i should know before surgery? Would appreciate anything as im scared shitless

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, Deleted member 65192, 97baHater and 1 other person
liquid meals and peptides

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Dendoni
and low dose hgh

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Are there any recommendations, smoothie/food recipies or things i should know before surgery? Would appreciate anything as im scared shitless
ask the surgeon bhai, most people here have never and will never get a surgery:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Liquid foods, i would drink a lot of milk if i were you to not lose a lot of weight

I geard good things about bpc 157 peptide

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Liquid foods, i would drink a lot of milk if i were you to not lose a lot of weight
Yeah i figured milk to be the holy grail aswell. Im trying my hardest to gain weight for surgery rn.

I geard good things about bpc 157 peptide
What do yk about it?

Which surgeon and how much will you pay

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and counterintuitive
get a big bag of protein powder and a magic bullet blender

i ate a lot of shakes that consisted of oats, banana, peanut butter, protein powder, and chocolate milk

you can blend up fruits and drink them. blended up chili is pretty good. blended tuna isn't that bad.

start trying to figure out how to drink out of a cup ASAP after surgery. it's a bit tricky at first.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
You will probably experience a mirin ascendsion and leave this forum

You will probably experience a mirin ascendsion and leave this forum
Prolly not. I don‘t have the base for it.

get a big bag of protein powder and a magic bullet blender

i ate a lot of shakes that consisted of oats, banana, peanut butter, protein powder, and chocolate milk

you can blend up fruits and drink them. blended up chili is pretty good. blended tuna isn't that bad.

start trying to figure out how to drink out of a cup ASAP after surgery. it's a bit tricky at first.
Blended up food will be so hard for me to eat.

You mean drinking out of a straw?