i have two different canthal tilts

sensu

sensu

Silver
in my passport photo, it looks like i have two different canthal tilts. anyone know how to fix itor what might of caused it? please refrain from being an asshole

im 16

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mid, whiteislandpill, kebab and 1 other person
brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, 5'7 zoomer, kebab and 3 others
im sorry man, glad youve realised now at least. its never too late to rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab and Fiqh
hop on gear

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
its normal tbh i have diff ones aswell. funny enough my better canthal tilt is on the worst side of my face (right side)

puppy eyes its cute

• JFL
Reactions: mid and kebab
The right one is slightly more positive yeah, but not much of a difference. Everything's ok with your sleep schedule ? Drug use ? Very excessive device use ? Your eyes look pretty unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
photo/ your head positioning looks tilted

hop on gear
3000mg tren, 40mg Halotestin, 1000mg mastron, 200mg anadrol, 2000mg equipoise, 1000mg DNP, 500mg DECA, 100mcg t3, 5 tablets of letrozole, 5 pills of arimidex

• Love it
Reactions: diamondbill
3000mg tren, 40mg Halotestin, 1000mg mastron, 200mg anadrol, 2000mg equipoise, 1000mg DNP, 500mg DECA, 100mcg t3, 5 tablets of letrozole, 5 pills of arimidex
yeah good advice OP should take this in consideration

• +1
The right one is slightly more positive yeah, but not much of a difference. Everything's ok with your sleep schedule ? Drug use ? Very excessive device use ? Your eyes look pretty unhealthy
i think you might have a very good point, when i was younger my eyes looked much healthier and better. lmk if im doin something wrong:

i do drink caffeine quite a bit, but it doesn't affect my sleep usually.
never done drugs or smoking or anything like that
i am on my computer pretty often for homework, but I take breaks usually and remember to blink.
I do wear glasses, however not while i am playing vball and my eyes turn red.
could this have affected the tilt?

what from my eyes showed it was unhealthy? i can't tell when i look, and PLEASE if you have any suggestions to get healthier eyes/make my eye area better, let me know

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
It's over man surgery is a must

i think you might have a very good point, when i was younger my eyes looked much healthier and better. lmk if im doin something wrong:

i do drink caffeine quite a bit, but it doesn't affect my sleep usually.
never done drugs or smoking or anything like that
i am on my computer pretty often for homework, but I take breaks usually and remember to blink.
I do wear glasses, however not while i am playing vball and my eyes turn red.
could this have affected the tilt?

what from my eyes showed it was unhealthy? i can't tell when i look, and PLEASE if you have any suggestions to get healthier eyes/make my eye area better, let me know
You have lots of scleral show and droopy eyelids. I've seen some people in person with similar eyes, they were almost always hardcore gamers with shit sleep and nutritionless diet.

Do your parents have also tired looking eyes?

Maybe it's caused by eye muscles atrophy, I don't know. I can't tell you anything specific except just stick to basics to improve/ stay in health. If you still don't like your eyes, then surgery.

• +1