I HAVE UNDERBITE

riicaard_

riicaard_

Iron
Hi guys, hope yall having a great day, i just wanna come and say that i have underbite, a moderate underbite, and crooked teeth, i put on braces 3 months ago and starting to feel my teeth align better, and i will start to treat the underbite, i think i have a normal face, but i just wanna ask, how positive yall think will be when my teeth are aligned and my underbite repared? have to say that is my worst flaw and got bullied for that, some days i would just cry in my room due to that, sorry just sharing personal experience.

Regardless that im spanish and no an english speaker im trying my best to express myself in a way you guys will understand.

orthodontic treatment like that is life changing bro, people don't realise it but a good smile can make a mf go 2 points up in a 1-10 scale

Celebrities Who Underwent Dramatic Teeth Transformations 740x500 2 5f5724ecb4726

let alone having your underbite fixed...
Severe underbite before and after

My suggestion is after all this treatment is done and you don't got braces no more, use pneumo's teeth whitening guide to get white teeth and you're gonna ascend

it's never over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rea