I have used minoxidil directly on eyelashes - Do not recommend

Deleted member 7917

Deleted member 7917

Master
I LARPed a few months ago by saying I didn't use directly on eyelashes because I did not want to look like a fag

But it works too well, and you will look like a homosexual

When it was at its peak, I was approached by 3 seperate men looking for my dick. They were all high class and did not act like typical faggots, or I would have had to ER them on the spot for pride reasons

Luckily its been four years now and they have reduced about 40%. I get compliments from women, and men do not automatically assume I'm gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 9090 and 20 others
I LARPed a few months ago by saying I didn't use directly on eyelashes because I did not want to look like a fag

When it was at its peak, I was approached by 3 seperate men looking for my dick. They were all high class and did not act like typical faggots, or I would have had to ER them on the spot for pride reasons

Luckily its been four years now and they have reduced about 40%. I get compliments from women, and men do not automatically assume I'm gay
this is a larp, has to be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xeqri, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Sounds like larp quite frankly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7917
this is a larp, has to be

It is not. When you are using minoxidil they never go through proper growth cycles either. They are just constantly growing and really thick. It really looks quite odd

brutal

• +1
lmaoooooo

• +1
It is not. When you are using minoxidil they never go through proper growth cycles either. They are just constantly growing and really thick. It really looks quite odd
pagan coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Gonna try it now ngl say ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, hairyballscel and Deleted member 7917
Gonna try it now ngl say ded srs

Use the foam. Also you will eventually get it in your eyes, it will sting unlike anything you have experienced, and you will wonder why you are doing this to yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9090, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
No pic no care

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted member 275
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
jfl I even cut my eyelashes short once, because I thought they make me look gay. Looked like a cancer patient afterwards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 7917 and Deleted member 275
weird larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 7917
nigelfmaxxing

• +1
The opinions of an erectus has never meant much to me anyway
This forum is simple, you do an experiment, you show before & after pics not hard boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Chadelite, Deleted member 9852 and 3 others
Use the foam. Also you will eventually get it in your eyes, it will sting unlike anything you have experienced, and you will wonder why you are doing this to yourself.
jfl, i did this with peppermint oil on eyelashes :lul::lul:

• +1
Minoxidil has maxed by eyelashes a lot, I had nonexistent eyelashes now you can see them clearly

But not to the point that fags approach me

• +1
so it'll just look like you're wearing mascara? i'll avoid doing it then

• +1

I smell LARP

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 8902
Did you get dark under eyes?

Lifefuel if true

good ill just take my eyeballs off nbefore i apply minox

Minoxidil has maxed by eyelashes a lot, I had nonexistent eyelashes now you can see them clearly

But not to the point that fags approach me
can you put it directly on eyelashes to see if it works better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
No pics no care

I wouldn't risk it bro, if it gets in your eyes won't be good
yeah, I'm looking for low-inh beast who could push the whole community forward
if it denses/thickens eyelash - this is lifefuel for eyecels

yeah, I'm looking for low-inh beast who could push the whole community forward
if it denses/thickens eyelash - this is lifefuel for eyecels
Try it and let us know

bump for exposure