Reactions: subhuman incel, paranakee, metagross and 3 others
Nice thong buddy boyo.(y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, TurkishAscender, 6’1cel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, subhuman incel and ChristianChad
And wtf is that gay underwear jfl.
can't allow myself to wear big underwear which would emphasize my wide hip bone. I have to make it as tight as possible.
same with jeans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, TurkishAscender, subhuman incel and 2 others
can't allow myself to wear big underwear which would emphasize my wide hip bone. I have to make it as right as possible.
same with jeans
Yeah I realised. Very clever tbh

Looks normal to me, on the edge but normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Schönling, spark and 5 others
No man you have a great body. Embrace it- do a lean bulk and be sure to work on your obliques and glutes. Women will like your fat ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, ManzareK, 6’1cel and 2 others
Looks normal to me, on the edge but normal
It’s not normal. Imagine if he was higher body fat. He would literally have women tier proportions. He has to stay lean his entire life because of shit proportions. He can’t afford to go off diet. That doesn’t sound normal to me.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 5786 and TsarTsar444
the hips themselves do not actually look that wide, it is more that your waist is quite small and shoulder are pretty narrow
more of an illusion rather than actually wide hips

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, gamma, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
It’s not normal. Imagine if he was higher body fat. He would literally have women tier proportions. He has to stay lean his entire life because of shit proportions. He can’t afford to go off diet. That doesn’t sound normal to me.
why do you have that ugly piece of shit on your avi?

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Yeah you are maybe right, i was looking at a perspective of him being a normal bf percentage, but he looks very lean, but it does look okay now, but yeah bulking could tell a different story.

But it actually depends on your fat genetics, it could even make him look better if he stores the fat around his abdomen and torso

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .🇹🇩.
Your Abdomen Proportions are a bit off, but it's really not that bad tbh.

Stay Lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
No man you have a great body. Embrace it- do a lean bulk and be sure to work on your obliques and glutes. Women will like your fat ass.
Just say bulk, lean bulk is a soy take

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TrestIsBest
Thx. But i think i look worse when i am higher bf even with muscle mass, because fat stores on my thighs first which make hips wider.
This is what i looked like when i was 12 kg heavier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, subhuman incel, ChristianChad and 3 others
Thx. But i think i look worse when i am higher bf even with muscle mass, because fat stores on my thighs first which make hips wider.

View attachment 1551542
This is reverse fraud :feelskek:, you are closer to the camera with your lower body giving an illusion of it being bigger then it is. Mirin anti narcissist :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5786
This is reverse fraud :feelskek:, you are closer to the camera with your lower body giving an illusion of it being bigger then it is. Mirin anti narcissist :lul:
yeah it's shit photo, i see what you mean. Definitely makes my proportions look worse. But trust me, i look way better when i am very lean because of wide hips

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
yeah it's shit photo, i see what you mean. Definitely makes my proportions look worse. But trust me, i look way better when i am very lean because of wide hips
I nuked my hormones from going very lean, zero horniness, watery cum, higher anxiety :lul:, remember how thick my cum was when i was 20% bf jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5786 and Elvisandreaa
I nuked my hormones from going very lean, zero horniness, watery cum, higher anxiety :lul:, remember how thick my cum was when i was 20% bf jfl
That sucks man, it was not that hard for me to stay lean - it's my natural body type. But i can imagine some endomorph guy with my proportions literally dying inside while trying to maintain lean body

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
That sucks man, it was not that hard for me to stay lean - it's my natural body type. But i can imagine some endomorph guy with my proportions literally dying inside while trying to maintain lean body
I was naturally lean at like 14-15% bf without trying, but i tried going into the single digit category and cucked myself jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5786
Ideal base tranny maxxxing

View attachment 1551542
your hips do look giga weird here. Looks way better when lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
why do you have that ugly piece of shit on your avi?
To prove that all models/actors have some sort of asymmetry and camera angles and filters with good lighting and allots of fake up make them look good. To be a giga model you don’t need looks. You need money and connections.

you dont have wide hips
you have narrow shoulders making you think your hips are wide

To prove that all models/actors have some sort of asymmetry and camera angles and filters with good lighting and allots of fake up make them look good. To be a giga model you don’t need looks. You need money and connections.
If you consider that guy a model you need to check your eyeballs

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
what a gay thread.

anyways, jack your upper frame up a bit more. You might wanna run a few cycles.
7ffc3a31558c36be3b6564ce77ccc944.png

it is normal retard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and .🇹🇩.