I have worked in many jobs

asdvek

asdvek

NEET life is not for me. I'm a worker, I worked in construction, morgue, loading truck cargo, semi-pro fighter (that doesnt count as a job ik but i was gonna go pro) Anyways.

NEET life is not for me. I'm a worker, I worked in construction, morgue, loading truck cargo, semi-pro fighter (that doesnt count as a job ik but i was gonna go pro) Anyways.
This guy is 11 btw

• Ugh..
Reactions: asdvek
Why did mention semi-pro fighter if it's not a job? Trying to impress children on a forum by acting like some kind of tough guy casually mentioning you do combat even if it has no relevance you are pathetic. Delete this post because no one gives a fuck.

Why did mention semi-pro fighter if it's not a job? Trying to impress children on a forum by acting like some kind of tough guy casually mentioning you do combat even if it has no relevance you are pathetic. Delete this post because no one gives a fuck.
Did u have a bad day?

Did u have a bad day?
My day worsened when I go on the website and see a kid trying to impress people by mentioning they are fighter when no one a) no one asked and b no one gives a fuck and c its not relevant to your title or anything?

Beg for the respect of kids on a website

My day worsened when I go on the website and see a kid trying to impress people by mentioning they are fighter when no one a) no one asked and b no one gives a fuck and c its not relevant to your title or anything?
Did a tyrone fuck ur mother or something why are u so mad

Why did you lose all your jobs then loser

Larp