I have zero appeal to older women

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i asked my gf for a break so i installed yubo, and got the usual first messages from multiple foids, friend requests and all
i thought i just have to exist with my long hair and foids will come but turns out its only young foids who like my looks because i also installed badoo (land of worn out roasties) and i got like 7 matches in 12 hours (one texted me first tho but she was 19)
it is going to be giga over for me in a few years unless i hop on roids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and mulattomaxxer
I'll knock the coins out of Monica Bellucci's pussy and she 57

another shit thread by our notorious bloated abomination kerbo
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10652, germanlooks and 5 others
You should start mewing now. You won't stay like that forever. but i have seen your jaw it's already developed, maybe there's no chance for you to get a robust face. just mew bro, u can do it

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You should start mewing now. You won't stay like that forever. but i have seen your jaw it's already developed, maybe there's no chance for you to get a robust face. just mew bro, u can do it
mewing nigga? hyoid tightness is the least of my concerns. in fact my face alone could pass as an adult since my fat pads noticeably got smaller over the last year. i desperately need a bigger frame and bigger body overall

yubo easy mode, tinder dark souls nightmare mode

yubo easy mode, tinder dark souls nightmare mode
tbh. even just imagining myself next to those 6'0 blonde blue eyed model foids is ridiculous jfl. i did have like 12 conversations with 22+ yo foids last year when i tried tinder, all of which were started by them. are women just pedophiles? (i dont look 18)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Or just bang young pussy:feelsgood: