I have zero ascension potential.

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Silver
:blackpill::blackpill:
I’m probably below ltn. Idek what I am I’m confused. All I know is my ENTIRE skull is completely fucked and I’ll never find a wife. Fucking whores giving me false hopes needa die. They don’t like me only attention. Anyhoo. I wanna rope wanna try once more but not soon. And I won’t make a post saying I’m doing it bc it’ll probably fail again 💀:lul::lul::lul:

Seems my maximum potential even with surgery is MTN maybe. It just sucks to know I lived this long not knowing I lack what makes life actually worth the struggle (looks) now there is no point.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, atsuo and PeakIncels
I'm in your same situation idk how much longer I can cope, when I go to the mirror I legit feel like crying bro, it's so pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah
Just moneymaxx and hire prostitutes to satisfy yourself

Extremely helpful thanks
If I was you that’s what I’d do, also most you Ltn’s exaggerate how bad you looks cause of what some psl autist says, try taking to women before posting here

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
surgeries exist for a reason
start moneymaxxing and looking up surgeons
u will need it, remember leave no failos behind brah

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, rando69 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
If I was you that’s what I’d do, also most you Ltn’s exaggerate how bad you looks cause of what some psl autist says, try taking to women before posting here
you think I didn't try? it's over for me, I'm 5'9 a framelet twink and my face is fucking shit, if you was in my situation you'd know better than me that I'm helpless

Show pics I help

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
you think I didn't try? it's over for me, I'm 5'9 a framelet twink and my face is fucking shit, if you was in my situation you'd know better than me that I'm helpless
I can see what you mean but there’s always something to do before roping

nah I don't want to leak my identity, thanks for trying to help tho, It's kind:)