I have zero desire to have a social circle

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
In my whole life I maybe met 2 people that i would actually legit wanna hang out with. Hanging out with normies is hell for me. It's exhausting, not enjoyable at all

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, rand anon, borntosuffer and 7 others
i hang out with my friends but they leave me alone and go have gay sex together

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, rand anon, try2beme and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, try2beme, irkkedmulatto and 2 others
In my whole life I maybe met 2 people that i would actually legit wanna hang out with. Hanging out with normies is hell for me. It's exhausting, not enjoyable at all
same bro

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
It's not, but it can be a need.

I don't hide the fact that when I went out with those I didn't get along with very well I just hoped that there was a female in the social circle. In case it went well I would 'abandon' them. Not in the "normie" way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and ryuken
It's not, but it can be a need.

I don't hide the fact that when I went out with those I didn't get along with very well I just hoped that there was a female in the social circle. In case it went well I would 'abandon' them. Not in the "normie" way.
yeah... works if u're gling i guess

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
yeah... works if u're gling i guess
I have been less of an asshole than them when they want to lower your sexual value, in defiance of "friendship" .

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
I have been less of an asshole than them when they want to lower your sexual value, in defiance of "friendship" .
If only these normies knew it's all about looks jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
social circles are for sheeps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, try2beme and deadstock
social circles are for sheeps
One of the good things, more or less, about social circles is that if you are high up in the hierarchy you get positive treatment. But then if one is more successful with females than another, problems arise, or they kiss your ass, which makes the situation even more tangled.
I personally hate being treated like that.

If u hang out in a big group its genuinely wayyyyy more boring than a few close friends unless ur just getting drunk together

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Darkeningstar
With me i kept few friends and was betrayed by the whole group. Its a shit position when u done relying on so few individuals

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Darkeningstar
You'll get a hot german gf if you social circlemaxx

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Alt Number 3 and deadstock
Schizoid freak
Hahahahahahha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and deadstock
One of the good things, more or less, about social circles is that if you are high up in the hierarchy you get positive treatment. But then if one is more successful with females than another, problems arise, or they kiss your ass, which makes the situation even more tangled.
I personally hate being treated like that.
i only had people being very positive towards me usually, then suddenly turn their back on me and cut me out when girls were present. lions cannot operate like that

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Darkeningstar
idk social circles are ok except with fake and gossipers

no wonder you have 61,671 posts
lions only operate with other lions. social circles are for sheeps that need to protect each other.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and deadstock