i have zero mercy and empathy for raped women.

_MVP_

_MVP_

only crime if u automatically do it
they are only traumatized because the rapist was a subchad

if chad raped them, they would be happy, and i find this to be very shallow and hypocritical from the subhuman shitfoids

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
But you would have the same reaction if a femcel raped you too vs a Stacy, so don't you think that's a bit hypothetical?

But you would have the same reaction if a femcel raped you too vs a Stacy, so don't you think that's a bit hypothetical?
i admit it to be true. but foids are lying, denying this. thats my problem i have with them

tbh if foids admitted they are only into looks in men, i would hate them less, ofc i would still show them no mercy, so i dont think that changes anything whether they admit it or not

im just done with foids man

• Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Women deserve to fuck their looksmatch. This is ridiculous

To me it's funny when liberal women get raped. 100% deserved lol, she and people of her political views voted against executions, against police and for immigration. So she voted to be raped

• +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus and _MVP_
To me it's funny when liberal women get raped. 100% deserved lol, she and people of her political views voted against executions, against police and for immigration. So she voted to be raped
they are legit white liberal cum sluts

Water

one of Ramirez's victims called him handsome in court

they are only traumatized because the rapist was a subchad

if chad raped them, they would be happy, and i find this to be very shallow and hypocritical from the subhuman shitfoids
Water

Users who are viewing this thread

Back