I have zero passions, interests and hobbies

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I‘ve lost all my interests and passions over time. Literally almost dead inside. Nothing interests me anymore. I’m only concerned with looksmaxxing because I have to. What to do? I can‘t force myself to enjoy doing things

Before you consider expressing your condolences, don‘t bother. I don‘t feel bad either, this isn‘t supposed to be an emotional venting thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Copeful, Golang and 6 others
IDont Remember Asking GIF - IDontRememberAsking - Discover & Share GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, Superiority Embodied, Deleted member 2634 and 7 others
do drugs .

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Try finding something fun to do
For me basketball and guitar has pretty much consumed my life.(even tho its just a hobby)

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 8919
I think that's one of the symptoms you get when swallowing too much of the blackpill, can relate. I was extremely passionate about one hobby before diving too deep in here, now I barely have motivation for it anymore unfortunately

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9919, Copeful, Golang and 4 others
u dont have any job that interests u? having responsibility is key to not being depressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919, Bewusst, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
4512F8D3 BC34 46AC 9242 D701B6047066

Ṃ̴͓͙̲̗̻̤̯̒͂́͆̌̃̄̽́y̶͎̥͙̯̖͋́̆͊͊͞ c̶̢̩̠͙̬͔̬̼̜̤̀͊̓̐́́̚ó̴̡̨͕͍̘͍̭͕̽͐̈́̕̚ṋ̶̨̺̬̗̮͚̱̠̅̔̈͂̾͜d̷̺̦̜͐̋́̇͆͟͟͠o̶̖̦͇̬͙̟̻̮͆̒͊͆́̈̉̌̃l̺̰̠̯͇͚͌͑̒̐̊́̆́̚͡ẻ̛̘̥̥͔͚̩͉̃̾̎͆̆̀̕͝ͅǹ̷̝̟̩̣̙̮̍͑̊̍́͘͡͠͠ĉ̡͈͚͎̲̱͕́̈́̃͛e̷̱͚̱̲̻͊̈̎̈́̾̑͞͡ŝ̷̻͙͎̞̦̰̪̏̈̆̎͒̿͠ b̢̫̠̝̰̘̊̿̏͂̓̚r̺̬̙̠̓̏͋͂͌̓͢͞ồ̡͇̥͎̙̹̖̤̎͋̎̈́̌̈ͅt̨̛̬͍̯̫̖͈̳̯̑̄̑͌͝h̨̡̲̟̥̤͕͕͉̖̋̒̃̃́͘e̡͉̹͔͈̣͎͐̆̽́̍͌̔͐̏r̛̺̺̮͈̱̝͋̿͒̿́̑͐͊͡,̛̫̯̞̣̣͚͈̘̳̓̀̍̆̃̀͞ p̸̣͕̞̬̘͗̋̓͗́̓̂͢͜͠͞͡l̵͖͚͚͕̯̈̊͊̅͞ȩ̙̼̙̻͖͊̈́̒͑̕͟͞a̴̧̻͙̫̜͌͋͂͒̄͗͗̆̚͠s̶̬͎̫̄̇̐̿̕͜͜͞ę͙̫̻̍̊̇͘͘͟ͅ t̶̛̛̮̳͚̬͓͉̲̠͐͌͞ͅͅa̬͕̰͇̥̪̟̺͂́̿͋̈́̿͟ķ̸̛͈̺̻̙͓̯̹̩̒́̊̾̉̈̎̉̚e̸̡̳͙̣̪̫̋̅͊͟͝͠͠͡͠ t̶̨̛̥͈͚̜̎͂̑̓̊̕h̢̳̞͎̞͙̘̫͉̅̀̾̒̄̀̕͡i̡̪̬̭̰͍̺͖̍̀͗̊́̊͗̀̏͞s̶̡̥̗͉̹͐́̀̈́́́͜ s̶̘͓͈͉͇̪̒̔̂̋̂̃̀̿̅̚p̛͎̖̮̣̙̾̊͆̒̇̈̕͡e̴̞̳̦̠̳̰̤̥̔́̑͂͂͟͟͠a̰̩̰̘͕̦̎̅͐̓͜͝r̷̢̧̳̘̩͚͒͒̃͐͋͆͐̕͟͜ a̵̡̝͇̭̘͋̋́̽͒͝ŝ̸̼̲̫̤̙͙̬͚͖̳̀̾̾̏̍̓̓̕ a̶͎̩̣͓͈͑̏͋̉͝ s̴̛̼͙͚̮͔͓̆̿͒̐͑̔̏̾͜͡ý̵̠͚̣̟̞̥̾̓̒̉͂m̢͕̙̮̟̊͌́͐̆͗̔̐͞b͚̞͎̹͇̉͌̔͆̏̉̅͜͞͝ơ̸̢͔̱̪̏͌͊͗́̒̇̈͟͢͝l̺̥̥̱͉̪͓̩̏͊̓̒͊̏̿̀̕͟͞ ǫ̷̛̼͔͉̑̂̎̄͌͟͞f̨͇̯͕͎̹̮̣͖̀͒̌̾̋̓̋͘̚ͅ m̵̪͕̫̯̜̯̔͗̑͛͋̄̿̂͡ȳ̳̫̤͔̲͙̟̒̓̓͗̅̄̌͢ c̴̡͎͓̠̘̲̩̣̮̄́̈́͛͡͞ó͉̠̗͔̯͉͇̅̓͊̅͛̽̽̈́̚͟ͅͅm̨̥̘̩̞͓̬͊̇͑͊̋̓͑̎̎̚m̛̹͎̻̜̽̃̊̎͘̕͡ͅï̱̘͕̰̟̞͔̭̾̀͟͞͝ͅt̷̬͍̻̝̦͚͉̪͋̈͂̀̍̚̕m̷̨̠͈̲̺͓̜͚̝̆̀̈̇͆̆̓̀̋é̝̮͉̝̝͒͊̆̋͗͋̒͝n͚͍̝̤̗̘̱̞̝̥̂̇̃͒̈́̋̓̆͘͠t̴̨̪̫̥̹̫̐̓́͂͂̎͋͡ t̢̠͎̼͇̫̹̩̘̽͑͛͐̽̚͜o̫̯̱̲͈̓̈́̓̕̕ y̶̪̲̞̽̋̎̀͌̌̀̽̕͜͟o̸̜͕̙̭̱͂̈͒̈́͘͟ͅu̵̡̯̦̦͓̞̎̉̂̏̄͐r̷̨͉̮̮̯̹͚̺̠͛́̓͒̇͘͡ ŵ̢̳͕̮̳̖̤̯̌̍̎̅̾̽̄̊ͅḛ̶̡̠͚̻͇̀̂́̐̒ͅl̶̛̥͖͚͈̥̖̰̊̊̽̏̓͌͘͡ļ̛̘̖̹̦̜̤͂̇͂́̒͗͂͠b̳̳̩̘̤̆͒̊̓̉̈́̚͘͢͞e̺̦̯͓̟͙̟̜̙̿͑̑̎̂͂̓͒͢i̸̦̱̰̰̞̬͐̔͆̂͞ń̸̡̥̼͔̲̩̈͛͂̽̃̎͂͌͜͟͡g̷̜̼̱̗̫̰̼̗̉̀̾̑̋̂̅͊͟.̴̢̘̜̭͈̂̔̇͊͊̉̐́̊͜͟ͅ

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bewusst and Hozay
it's a shame that you feel that way Bewusst

• +1
Have your T levels checked, ded srs

• +1
Try finding something fun to do
For me basketball and guitar has pretty much consumed my life.(even tho its just a hobby)
I had several interests/passions in my life but I‘ve lost interest in all of them. Just a byproduct of growing up, I guess

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, wasted, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
You’ve conditioned your thought patterns to only pertain around looks and blackpill scripture, so pretty much only shit that makes you feel anguish in your scenario.
Congratulations, you played yourself.

But fr though this is one of those things I think you know the answer to solving, but you either choose not to out of complacency or a lack of acceptance towards your circumstance.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
I havent felt excited about anything since i was like 15

just modernity things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Watch Anime or the Simpsons start from Beginning tho Season 2-8 are the best thing ever

You’ve conditioned your thought patterns to only pertain around looks and blackpill scripture, so pretty much only shit that makes you feel anguish in your scenario.
Congratulations, you played yourself.

But fr though this is one of those things I think you know the answer to solving, but you either choose not to out of complacency or a lack of acceptance towards your circumstance.
Can you elaborate? I agree that looks consume a large amount of my attention but isn‘t it normal when you realize their importance? I still had other things I was passionate about like 1-2 years ago, when I was already blackpilled

grow magic shrooms

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What‘s funny about this thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
I havent felt excited about anything since i was like 15

just modernity things
This. but change 15 to 19.

Hardly feel anything anymore. Byproduct of being an abused dog.

I was like that for 2 years. My life revolved around looksmaxing. 90% of my thoughts and things I brought were looksmax related. I'm getting better now that I'm focusing more on my career, family and looking into hobbies

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
My only hobby is making ethnics suffer a miserable fate, and thinking about looks and how my life would've been if I was white.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
@Bewusst
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
Can you elaborate? I agree that looks consume a large amount of my attention but isn‘t it normal when you realize their importance? I still had other things I was passionate about like 1-2 years ago, when I was already blackpilled

Well I’m assuming it started to occupy your inner dialogue more and more since right?

Going off of my personal experience I know that it was a marginal build up for me, when I was 16 years old I literally had no drive to do anything but 0 effort dopamine hits like fapping, vidya games and tv.
I wasn’t sad but more so empty, I was genuinely convinced I would end up homeless or dead by the time I was expected to move out because of how hopeless developing a drive seemed at the time.

Looking back on it I was blinded by a fog molded by my horrible family environment at the time, which had ultimately carried over to me genuinely starting to hate myself.

There was only really negative energy in my day to day life that needed to be projected somewhere, and it came to fruition in my inner dialogue. My mind revolved around saying I’m not good enough at anything, my insecurities, self-wallowing, and topping it off with blaming all the bad shit in my life on being dealt a bad hand.

Bringing this back to your situation;

They say to focus on the light at the end of every tunnel, but that shit feels impossible once your eyes adjust to the darkness. You lose the concept of what that light even ever felt like, or if it was even real due to the constant reaffirming of hopeless negativity that consumes your mind.

An old Afghani Proverb that couldn’t be any more true states: “What you see in yourself is what you see in the world
and with that insight, your and my situation at the time makes complete sense. How the fuck are we supposed to feel any sense of passion in the world if we are projecting a plethora of inner-turmoil onto it.

I wont lie and say it will be an easy transformation, you essentially have to rewire thought patterns you’ve been fine refining for years. However this difficulty is what will give meaning to your recovery in the first place, I can promise that if you see this through you will find a newborn appreciation for your life as well as a much greater understanding and appreciation of yourself.

Although I don’t know if my exact recipe for recovery will be your best way, I think we can at least agree there is some overlapping qualities in both of our scenarios.
With that being said, here is what I did:

Meditated daily:
even if you can only manage 5 minutes it will still do you wonders after some practice, the ability to quiet your thoughts and let your raw awareness take control is key as this is the state in which your mind is the most malleable.

Once you can get in this state consistently, I’d highly suggest putting positive affirmations either self made or from youtube that adhere to whatever damage you’d like to repair ie: “Im a great person” “I no longer let ___ drag me down” “My life can be whatever I wanna make of it etc..”
The results from this will come astronomically quick once you get it down, as you’re essentially reprogramming your subconscious to whatever fits your personal desires.

Positive self talk: This holds the same concept as the first thing, but it is significantly easier to do. Find whatever you can to be grateful for and say it aloud, speak of yourself in the highest caliber and do not EVER make self-pitying or self-deprecating remarks even as a joke. Your brain does not understand the difference so use it to your advantage, by replacing it with good substance.

Challenging yourself: This is certainly the hardest part of making change, but also the most important if you ever want to feel a genuine sense of fulfillment. It will also reinforce the positive structures you’re trying to engrain by giving it tangible reasoning to back it up, for your now genuinely showing your mind you refuse to quit.

Decide what needs to be worked on the most according to your own reflection and use your genuine desire for change as fuel to push past your self imposed limits. For me
personally it was quitting fapping, exercising, being nice to people (I used to be such a cunt online tbh), and forcing myself to learn things that would ultimately make me a better person.

Seeking suffering will be the catalyst for reawakening that childhood sense of
“feeling alive” that has been hammered down by societal and social pressures. I thought that part of me was long irretrievable before I applied this way of living so I don’t blame you if you’re skeptical.

All right honestly this is getting pretty long and frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if you just hit me with the dnr but frankly writing down my journey is allowing it to appreciate just how much I’ve grown the past few years.

If you do give this the time of day PM me in regards to any further questions, either resources or clarifications on anything I’ve said.
From one brocel to another I genuinely wish you the best man, the ball is in your court.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Need2Ascend and Bewusst
Will end looking like a chad at some years probably and getting tons of validations
Looksmaxing , blackpill and pls sites are you hobby it counts as well

Will end looking like a chad at some years probably and getting tons of validations
Looksmaxing , blackpill and pls sites are you hobby it counts as well
Looksmaxxing or the blackpill are anything but my hobby. It would be much more convenient if I wouldn‘t have to care about it. Me being here is just a result of circumstances I didn‘t choose for myself. When I talk about hobbies, I‘m referring to activities I actually enjoy doing, including the process itself. Improving my looks is just another responsibility I have to take care of

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and oldcell
Muh T, muh cure-all magic potion
No I'm actually serious

All of the shit you mentioned can be caused by low T levels, have them checked asap

Again, ded srs