i have zero sympathy towards every woman except my mother

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
every other woman in my family and outside of it deserve to experience a slow and painful death

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Deleted member 51465, Zenis and 1 other person
Agreed

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
don't lie to yourself, your mother probably deserve too, you just don't know

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
don't lie to yourself, your mother probably deserve too, you just don't know
no my mother is HQNP she is one of the last good women left on this earth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and ElTruecel
no my mother is HQNP she is one of the last good women left on this earth
Most Hispanic moms pre Milennials were unless they were lower class hoodrats tbh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, fuxkdakikez, forevermirin and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ElTruecel and Zenis
every other woman in my family and outside of it deserve to experience a slow and painful death
Yes only my sister and my mom I have sympathy for

The rest can die for all I care

Most Hispanic moms pre Milennials were unless they were lower class hoodrats tbh.
nah hispanic mums are whores my friend who was a slayer told me they were the easiest out of the milfs (esp ones born between 1975 and 1990)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG and ElTruecel
nah hispanic mums are whores my friend who was a slayer told me they were the easiest out of the milfs (esp ones born between 1975 and 1990)
It’s probably the immigrant ones who came in as teens. Everyone was a degenerate during the 80s and 90s era tbh. Gen x were doing drugs & having sex by middle school

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
The other women are not so different from your mother. Most of them would make for great mothers, loving towards their children and make for good people. Our society on the other hand is SICK! The satanist elites work day and night to subvert the traditional family unit. Women are more easily programmable by the society at large, and they believe these harmless ideas that are deposited into their heads, and you are a victim of that programming too. THEY WANT YOU HOPELESS AND MISERABLE! THEY WANT YOU GONE! Chances are you would be a better man and you would have a good woman, if the situation would not be this.
Do not blame the women, blame the ones who work tirelessly to subvert everything we once held valuable.

It’s probably the immigrant ones who came in as teens. Everyone was a degenerate during the 80s and 90s era tbh. Gen x were doing drugs & having sex by middle school
yeah can you not "ugh" react me by the way i wont ask again

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel