i havent cried in so long

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
and last time i cried was like 2 tears. im getting worse and only sleeping 2 hours a day now

cant watch anything or listen to music. wtf is going on

• +1
Reactions: watah, XxW33dSm0k3rxX, ChadL1te and 4 others
had like a month getting drunk everyday but i stopped i think this made everything worse irreversibly . i just never return to previous states

Hope you wont get better

had like a month getting drunk everyday but i stopped i think this made everything worse irreversibly . i just never return to previous states
You're depressed because of experiencing alcohol withdrawals I think.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Also your liver is doing work to clean up your insides from being a massive drunk lard. Just lay off the alcohol for a while since it can take weeks for your liver to finally clean up after you

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
we'll see how it goes. i feel nothing good i dont even enjoy walks anymore
Well, you can try supplementing NAC. Might help detoxify your liver. It might help with mental function as well

• +1
Also your liver is doing work to clean up your insides from being a massive drunk lard. Just lay off the alcohol for a while since it can take weeks for your liver to finally clean up after you
Cope alcohol mogs coffee

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and Sushifart
I broke my 5 yr no tears record in 2023, since then I've been crying every month or less.

Well, you can try supplementing NAC. Might help detoxify your liver. It might help with mental function as well
i think i need to improve my sleep desperately. i fucking get up at 2 hours and cant go back to sleep. i also feel a weird 'mental' discomfort in my pelvic area like i need to move when i lay down. almost like i need to hump sth but i got no dick to feel so it gets never satisfied
this isnt just the alc its been terrible for years but i could get 4-5 hours

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Sushifart
Cope alcohol mogs coffee

Your move, alcohol nigger :feelshah:
I don't listen to the mind control worms

i think i need to improve my sleep desperately. i fucking get up at 2 hours and cant go back to sleep. i also feel a weird 'mental' discomfort in my pelvic area like i need to move
this isnt just the alc its been terrible for years but i could get 4-5 hours
Tf. Go see a doctor. You definitely have something fucked up with an organ or something if it's forcing you awake at night. Maybe a kidney issue

Last edited:
  • So Sad
View attachment 3251694
Your move, alcohol nigger :feelshah:
I don't listen to the mind control worms

Tf. Go see a doctor. You definitely have something fucked up with an organ or something if it's forcing you awake at night. Maybe a kidney issue
Nigga I was trolling :feelsmage:

• JFL
i dont rly want to. well see how it goes
anything that could aid sleep besides melatonin?
Idk, you could use melatonin for a bit, but weird pelvic discomfort that forces you awake + the fact that you were an excessive drinker. Alcohol is a diuretic and causes dehydration. You might have did something to your kidneys

• +1
Idk, you could use melatonin for a bit, but weird pelvic discomfort that forces you awake + the fact that you were an excessive drinker. Alcohol is a diuretic and causes dehydration. You might have did something to your kidneys
i excessively drinked for only a month
that discomfort is not physical pain, its more like a mental urge/itch/frustration that i can "feel" tho. like restless leg syndrome but for my whole pelvis, some moments it feels like i need to fuck a bitch or ill kill myself from the frustration and i panic, i got no fucking way to release

Last edited:
  • +1
go get some prescriptions boyo

for ur sleep, depression, and presumably liver
why would my liver do bad? from the alc? i only drinked a lot for a month and im 23
what should i get for sleep.

i excessively drinked for only a month
that discomfort is not physical pain, its more like a mental urge/itch/frustration that i can "feel" tho. like restless leg syndrome but for my whole pelvis, some moments it feels like i need to fuck a bitch or ill kill myself from the frustration and i panic
Well idk man, it's your body at the end of the day. It may or may not be severe who knows, but I would still get some sort of check up though just in case unless you don't have medical insurance / too expensive.

I had something similar where I thought it was a nothingburger for the most part, but then it almost killed me (appendicitis). Minor discomfort in abdominal region, which then ruptured and legit took me 2 weeks to recover when I would have been out in a day if I got it out before then.

Also I don't understand your other post. Are you saying you wake up after 2 hours of sleep because of the weird pelvic shit, or is that separate

• +1
Well idk man, it's your body at the end of the day. It may or may not be severe who knows, but I would still get some sort of check up though just in case unless you don't have medical insurance / too expensive.

I had something similar where I thought it was a nothingburger for the most part, but then it almost killed me (appendicitis). Minor discomfort in abdominal region, which then ruptured and legit took me 2 weeks to recover when I would have been out in a day if I got it out before then.

Also I don't understand your other post. Are you saying you wake up after 2 hours of sleep because of the weird pelvic shit, or is that separate
its not physical pain, i just need to move my pelvis sometimes
nah this doesnt wake me up by itself, i usually just open my eyes and cant sleep more although there are times when im semi sleeping and i feel the need to move and as it increases with time i lose more sleep and wake up fully frustrated/angry
when i open my eyes sleep is done 99% of the time

Last edited:
  • +1
a few days off i kinda crave those first few beer sips and how they make me feel and also makes food taste so much better fuck
I had no weed all day yesterday at work and forgot to eat until like 6pm it was madness

I had no weed all day yesterday at work and forgot to eat until like 6pm it was madness
i hate weed tbh always made me paranoid and lose my logic. also extreme dizziness
alc is nothing like that you always got control its not that mind altering even if i get completely fucked i still got logic im still in this realm if that makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
a few days off i kinda crave those first few beer sips and how they make me feel and also makes food taste so much better fuck
nowhere near happy but better than being sober
Alright you convinced me. I'm never being sober again cause my life blows rn

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Gaygymmaxx
Alright you convinced me. I'm never being sober again cause my life blows rn
alc and binge eating is nice. best thing to do drunk imo. thing is after that it puts me to sleep (yeah i dont sleep a lot tho) and when i wake up im just hangover and good effect is gone

• +1
i changed colour i look like a faggot now

alc and binge eating is nice. best thing to do drunk imo. thing is after that it puts me to sleep (yeah i dont sleep a lot tho) and when i wake up im just hangover and good effect is gone
Dayum. The last thing I want is to binge eat while drinking. If there's a guide to getting obese, this would be the route to go :lul:

I used to have really fucked up sleep though when I was taking college classes. I developed a temporary thing called exploding head syndrome (I'm srs, that's what it's called jfl) which caused me to abruptly wake up if my body was about to fall asleep due to some kind of auditory hallucinations (my auditory hallucinations were always either a woman screaming into my ears or a train horn). :lul:

Anyways fun story aside, are you stressed by chance, you might have something similar since stuff like abruptly waking up can be tied to that.

• +1