I haven’t eaten in nearly 3 days because I have no money and I am terrified to leave my room when my mother is home

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Chairman of the Looksmax Emma Roberts fanclub
I literally just stay in my closet and rot for like 6 hours when she is here now
I haven’t spoken to her in 2 days now
and on hour 68 of my fast

IMG 4044

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, MoggerGaston, Art of Pattinson and 10 others
Why are you so afraid of your mom brother?

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Ryldoo IS COPING, EverythingMattersCel and 14 others
Nvm I hope you starve to death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, EverythingMattersCel, iloveboobs and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Zeta, MoggerGaston and 6 others
I thought she just thought it was a rando girl did you tell her it was a hooker?

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I thought she just thought it was a rando girl did you tell her it was a hooker?
She does think its a rando as far as Ive told her. i think she may suspect its a whore though anyways. i also just really wish she would not insist on talking about it so i just decided to avoid her

• +1
Reactions: Jova and SubhumanCurrycel
Some people don’t have the option for free sex dude. no need to hate
You fucked diseased rats in your mom's car and room / house. No excuses. That's disgusting. You literally brought disease to her private places.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forgmeth, liberiangrimreaper, watah and 2 others
You fucked diseased rats in your mom's car and room / house. No excuses. That's disgusting. You literally brought disease to her private places.
I didn’t fuck her in the car or in my moms room, I just drove her to taco bell bro. I fucked her in my room.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Caspian
I didn’t fuck her in the car or in my moms room, I just drove her to taco bell bro. I fucked her in my room.
I like how I need to get the details out of you post by post. Still an L bro I would be mad if somebody brought a diseased rat hooker into my car, just sitting there. Not as much as an L because you did it in your room but still, you brought her to the house and in the car.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
I like how I need to get the details out of you post by post. Still an L bro I would be mad if somebody brought a diseased rat hooker into my car, just sitting there. Not as much as an L because you did it in your room but still, you brought her to the house and in the car.
nobody was home she just saw on the cameras
its hard living as a truecel with no free sex bro

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jova and Caspian
nobody was home she just saw on the cameras
its hard living as a truecel with no free sex bro
It's the idea of bringing disease to the house bro. I understand your frustration. Just go to the kitchen and ask for something to eat, you being hungry just making the situation worse in your brain. If she wants to talk about it, say it was a mistake and you wouldn't do it again. And definitely don't admit to her being a hooker. Doesn't matter if she believes it or not, she can't argue if you say she's a random from Tinder.

It's the idea of bringing disease to the house bro. I understand your frustration. Just go to the kitchen and ask for something to eat, you being hungry just making the situation worse in your brain. If she wants to talk about it, say it was a mistake and you wouldn't do it again. And definitely don't admit to her being a hooker. Doesn't matter if she believes it or not, she can't argue if you say she's a random from Tinder.
idk man. I am legit terrified to interact with her and i can last a little longer not eating. i could probably use the weight loss angways. i already told her over text it was a mistake but she wants to talk face to face so she can belittle me and emasculate and see me cower and submit like she always does

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Brus Wane and Jova
idk man. I am legit terrified to interact with her and i can last a little longer not eating. i could probably use the weight loss angways. i already told her over text it was a mistake but she wants to talk face to face so she can belittle me and emasculate and see me cower and submit like she always does
Flex your skinny chest and go talk to her. The spirit of looksmax is with you. I'm right behind you.

I literally just stay in my closet and rot for like 6 hours when she is here now
I haven’t spoken to her in 2 days now
and on hour 68 of my fast

View attachment 3197564
Why not just go grab some extra hours at work or go on a drive to the next town?

Surely there's gotta be stuff to do in Texas even if you don't wanna spend money.

Atp anything outside mogs staying at home.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Why not just go grab some extra hours at work or go on a drive to the next town?

Surely there's gotta be stuff to do in Texas even if you don't wanna spend money.
i would rather rot than work
also my bike is non-operational right now
i can try to fix it though

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Jova
If larp crazy, if not even more crazy

just talk to her big dawg

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and TheLookInYourEyes
i would rather rot than work
also my bike is non-operational right now
i can try to fix it though
Idk I still think you're weird for not leaving the house when you clearly want to avoid your mom.

I always walk to the nearest park and buy ice cream when I'm depressed.

It helps in the short term. Sometimes foids ask me to help them take a photo.

If it's raining I go to the mall.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Idk I still think you're weird for not leaving the house when you clearly want to avoid your mom.

I always walk to the nearest park and buy ice cream when I'm depressed.

It helps in the short term. Sometimes foids ask me to help them take a photo.

If it's raining I go to the mall.
i am honestly equally terrified to go outside and interact with other ppl, btw

So why are you afraid? Cause she's mad?
Yes. Me and my mom have an odd relationship and she really likes to emasculate me, and when I do stuff tjat upsets her she does this thing where she needs to verbally berate me and see me submit in person so she feels better about it . it stresses me out so much and i dont want to do that

Yes. Me and my mom have an odd relationship and she really likes to emasculate me, and when I do stuff tjat upsets her she does this thing where she needs to verbally berate me and see me submit in person so she feels better about it . it stresses me out so much and i dont want to do that
Fuck her ngl. Show her who's the boss.

• +1
it is so over for me
Why do u rate yourself cuckold
I would say you're incel just based on what I assume about you after your original story
Cuckold in this case implies you can get a gf but you have no options and she can just fuck around and you'd have to either take it or break up
I consider myself incel

i am honestly equally terrified to go outside and interact with other ppl, btw
Understandable about the interact part but is it really worse than rotting in your room ?

For me, going into the sun always mogs even if it's for just 5 minutes.

Home rotting becomes so cathartic and shit but can make a nigga depressed.

Some days you should really just force yourself to go out. If you're broke just go for a jog.

Sometimes I don't mind spending so I either go to the cinema alone or join a poker game with randos.

Where's your dad btw?

• +1
That's weird. Why would she be mad about something like that?

• +1
Why do u rate yourself cuckold
I would say you're incel just based on what I assume about you after your original story
Cuckold in this case implies you can get a gf but you have no options and she can just fuck around and you'd have to either take it or break up
I consider myself incel

Understandable about the interact part but is it really worse than rotting in your room ?

For me, going into the sun always mogs even if it's for just 5 minutes.

Home rotting becomes so cathartic and shit but can make a nigga depressed.

Some days you should really just force yourself to go out. If you're broke just go for a jog.

Sometimes I don't mind spending so I either go to the cinema alone or join a poker game with randos.

Where's your dad btw?
idk yeah I cannot get a gf so technically incel
I just meant cuckold in terms of my naturally submissive, timid, and fearful personality.

I like rotting and I avoid sun for collagen purposes.

I have never met my father

i dont know how to break out of this psychological prison
im terrified of her
Exposure / Brute force is the only way. Nothing else. You either stand up to her with your taller statue and bigger physique and almost acts as if you're naturally superior because you're a man and you can do whatever u want, or she would bully you. Simple as.

• +1
idk yeah I cannot get a gf so technically incel
I just meant cuckold in terms of my naturally submissive, timid, and fearful personality.
I see

Why not join a 🔫🔫🔫 club ?

Are you even a real Texan if you've never handled one?
I like rotting and I avoid sun for collagen purposes.
Yes I know you like rotting but rn sounds like you don't enjoy the not eating and staying locked in your room part
I have never met my father
😢

Exposure / Brute force is the only way. Nothing else. You either stand up to her with your taller statue and bigger physique and almost acts as if you're naturally superior because you're a man and you can do whatever u want, or she would bully you. Simple as.
i can try
maybe in a few days
i just dont think i can do it rn
i need to work myself up to it

Eat bro before you end up killing yourself

I see

Yes I know you like rotting but rn sounds like you don't enjoy the not eating and staying locked in your room part

😢
ive handled a gun
i prefer archery tho

im fine not eating for now honestly i need to lose 20lbs
the scale says im down about 5lbs since sunday

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
I see

😢
HE need to fuck hookers , DO DRUGS (cocaine) and make money!!!!!

This fucker is not a sigma

• JFL
When she do that, undress you pants

YOU ARE THE ALPHA

• JFL
I know the feeling. Do you have a job bro? You need to stack up as much as possible. It's your only way to protect yourself in this life.

HE need to fuck hookers , DO DRUGS (cocaine) and make money!!!!!

This fucker is not a sigma
Agree with #1 and #3.

Coke doesn't have any legit benefits long term. At least the hooker thing helps with mental health and pleasure.

I know the feeling. Do you have a job bro? You need to stack up as much as possible. It's your only way to protect yourself in this life.
i work part time at a gas station and have a tutoring side hustle

im fine not eating for now honestly i need to lose 20lbs
the scale says im down about 5lbs since sunday
So what do u do in your room?

Something productive like studying the stock market?

:feelskek:or gooning?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane