I haven't gotten a single message since may 25th

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
...which just so happens to be the last day of hs, and people wanted to see when am I going come to the party.

Not a single woman, man, friend or anyone else sent me a single message during the entire summer. Beyond brutal.

I had one friend and I cut ties with him bc he is a retard. He popularity mogs me and he always dragged me into all social gatherings despite me not wanting to go, but now even he is gone.

I am not lonely - I am fully alone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZachS, ChadL1te, ascension and 11 others
Obviously not counting my mom telling me to buy bread while returning home

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, IMOGYOU, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
...which just so happens to be the last day of hs, and people wanted to see when am I going come to the party.

Not a single woman, man, friend or anyone else sent me a single message during the entire summer. Beyond brutal.

I had one friend and I cut ties with him bc he is a retard. He popularity mogs me and he always dragged me into all social gatherings despite me not wanting to go, but now even he is gone.

at least you have positive rep to post ratio (y):love:.

@enchanted_elixir
Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 23 174912

@ryuken @looksmaxxing223 @MA_ascender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, MoggerGaston, Gaygymmaxx and 7 others
if i dont message people they dont message me
i am always the one who needs to start conversations

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, karim9090 and Lonenely sigma
bro ngl thats ur own fault. u deserve it. he tried to get u to be NT but u rejected it every single time

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: noonespecial, EverythingMattersCel, Yuki and 3 others
bro ngl thats ur own fault. u deserve it. he tried to get u to be NT but u rejected it every single time
Nah, I just can't stand him. He always asks me questions like:

"When will you get a gf, bro?"

Like, take a fucking hint bro.

Besides, I was always invited by males, never by females. If women don't invite you themselves there is nothing to search for in those gatherings. I see my chad friend getting invited by girls

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Nah, I just can't stand him. He always asks me questions like:

"When will you get a gf, bro?"

Like, take a fucking hint bro.

Besides, I was always invited by males, never by females. If women don't invite you themselves there is nothing to search for in those gatherings. I see my chad friend getting invited by girls
how have women treated you in your life? If they've treated you like shit then it might be over idk. If you are invisible may be over may not be

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
who was it that last messaged u brah

• JFL
how have women treated you in your life? If they've treated you like shit then it might be over idk. If you are invisible may be over may not be
I am invisible. When they talk with me they look me in the eyes, smile, they don't look disgusted, but there is 0 interest.

That said, I did "make out" with one girl on one party 1 year ago, but I was HEAVILY frauded. We were kissing etc but she was a LTB with a body halo. Same story when I was bonesmashing - I looked much better and I was actually approached.

But in my unfrauded state I get 0 attention and no IOIs. I have a good coloring, hair, lips and eyes but mid bones. Surgeries are my only hope.

I am invisible. When they talk with me they look me in the eyes, smile, they don't look disgusted, but there is 0 interest.

That said, I did "make out" with one girl on one party 1 year ago, but I was HEAVILY frauded. We were kissing etc but she was a LTB with a body halo. Same story when I was bonesmashing - I looked much better and I was actually approached.

But in my unfrauded state I get 0 attention and no IOIs. I have a good coloring, hair, lips and eyes but mid bones. Surgeries are my only hope.
what do you mean by heavily frauded? It's literally impossible to fraud IRL unless you are referring to frauding height.

• JFL
what do you mean by heavily frauded? It's literally impossible to fraud IRL unless you are referring to frauding height.
I was sucking my cheeks but it wasn't visible that I was doing so bc of the party lighting:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and looksmaxxing223
Are you going to uni

• +1
I was sucking my cheeks but it wasn't visible that I was doing so bc of the party lighting:lul:
bro hollow cheeks barely halo on anyone tbh. theyre so rare when people think of handsome they think of the 90% harmony prettyboy tiktoker who gets rated a mtn by .org . If you've made out before there's a slight chance a woman MAY have interest in you. For context, i've been approahced before but i was too high inhib to do anything so i didnt really text her and would wait till she texted me so i could say whatever. I never made out with her and eventually she pretty much left me and calling me a creep and shit (brutal) for a fatcel. Whats funny is that she gave me IOIs a few months later too. That experience blackpilled me to the core but when i was walking home i saw her giving her snap probably to some random fatcel who i brutally mog

• +1
That thing with that girl was some HARDCORE cringe bro. I was extremely sad and was very drunk, given that I was already 6 beers in.

She saw that I was drunk and just started kissing me and I started talking about fucking looksmaxxing to her.

She messaged me tomorrow saying how she wishes we would see eachother again but I blocked her bc, again, she saw me under the perfect lighting. She later told that story to others of how I talked about this autistic shit and others made fun of me for that.

Needless to say that guy didn't invite me on his birthday party this year.

Are you going to uni
Yeah it starts somewhere in october

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Gaygymmaxx and looksmaxxing223
That thing with that girl was some HARDCORE cringe bro. I was extremely sad and was very drunk, given that I was already 6 beers in.

She saw that I was drunk and just started kissing me and I started talking about fucking looksmaxxing to her.

She messaged me tomorrow saying how she wishes we would see eachother again but I blocked her bc, again, she saw me under the perfect lighting. She later told that story to others of how I talked about this autistic shit and others made fun of me for that.

Needless to say that guy didn't invite me on his birthday party this year.

Yeah it starts somewhere in october
brutal, but the fact that she started making out with you while u were drunk. surprised u didnt play it off as a joke tbh.

ur main issue is that ur way too high inhib, if shit like that happened to me i would play it off and just say "broo i was so wasted" and 90% of people would not bother reasoning unless they're the type of people to argue over anything

• +1
brutal, but the fact that she started making out with you while u were drunk. surprised u didnt play it off as a joke tbh.

ur main issue is that ur way too high inhib, if shit like that happened to me i would play it off and just say "broo i was so wasted" and 90% of people would not bother reasoning unless they're the type of people to argue over anything
Eh, I really can't care less about having a gf anyway. Not even coping. I just want to be beautiful, I want to be able to fall in love with my own reflection. Thats the road to happiness for me, and for that reason I have no hopes anything will ever change, so long as I don't fix my looks to my full potential

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I had one friend and I cut ties with him bc he is a retard.
Why did u cut him off?? He can't be much more of a retard than you if he's popular.

N even if he is a "retard" you should never have cut contact w him cause he was your only source for a social life

Don't even feel bad for you, your fault.

• JFL
Why did u cut him off?? He can't be much more of a retard than you if he's popular.

N even if he is a "retard" you should never have cut contact w him cause he was your only source for a social life

Don't even feel bad for you, your fault.
Bc he is extremely bluepilled. He pisses me off so much with that "confidence" bs. It got to the point where he was blaming me for my lack of interactions with others, just like what you are doing rn.

Bc he is extremely bluepilled. He pisses me off so much with that "confidence" bs. It got to the point where he was blaming me for my lack of interactions with others, just like what you are doing rn.
I don't think someone being bluepilled is a good reason to cut them off, especially when they are the only way for you to interact w other people.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Lonenely sigma
I don't think someone being bluepilled is a good reason to cut them off, especially when they are the only way for you to interact w other people.
I mean, we are going to the same uni.

If he tries to establish a friendship again, I will certainly accept, since he will 100% make a lot of friends there. He already has met a few people in the uni, in fact.

But if I call him or whatever it will look as if he won. He was my best friend through all these 4 years of hs, albeit not the only one. Whatever, I have one month until uni starts anyway.

Had very similar experience when I finished high school exactly. Was in hospital, haven't used phone for some time, and there were no missing messages. When moved out to university, it was pretty much the start from scratch, no friends or relatives there, new city.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Lonenely sigma
I mean, we are going to the same uni.

If he tries to establish a friendship again, I will certainly accept, since he will 100% make a lot of friends there. He already has met a few people in the uni, in fact.

But if I call him or whatever it will look as if he won. He was my best friend through all these 4 years of hs, albeit not the only one. Whatever, I have one month until uni starts anyway.
I mean, i've only talked w you through text, but you seem pretty negative. Ik this sounds like cope, but an attitude change would probably make your life a little more enjoyable, whether it would bring girls, idk.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I deleted Whatsapp 2 weeks ago.

No family, no friends, no girlfriend. Why have a chat-app when there's nobody to chat with.

Lonely sigma male grindset it is

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX and Lonenely sigma

I have been alone since highschool ended, I don't even had a social life in uni.

• So Sad
I mean, i've only talked w you through text, but you seem pretty negative. Ik this sounds like cope, but an attitude change would probably make your life a little more enjoyable, whether it would bring girls, idk.
Being sad is the effect, not the cause. But sure, I'd probably make more male friends if I was more open. Yet again, most men will throw you under the bus in front of a female, so I really can't care less about that aspect either.
Had very similar experience when I finished high school exactly. Was in hospital, haven't used phone for some time, and there were no missing messages. When moved out to university, it was pretty much the start from scratch, no friends or relatives there, new city.
How did uni go? Were you more popular and social there?

Being sad is the effect, not the cause. But sure, I'd probably make more male friends if I was more open. Yet again, most men will throw you under the bus in front of a female, so I really can't care less about that aspect either.
I feel you, I have a serious problem w making close realtionships, not even because I don't want to, but because people don't wanna form close relationships w me ig... im a teenager still, but i've never had an actual close friend, never had an actual gf, n im starting to think im not made for relationships

• +1
I feel you, I have a serious problem w making close realtionships, not even because I don't want to, but because people don't wanna form close relationships w me ig... im a teenager still, but i've never had an actual close friend, never had an actual gf, n im starting to think im not made for relationships
I am 19 myself. Yeah, people are fucking shallow. Thats why creating any sort of a long term relationship really makes no sense to me. If someone likes me, its because I looked good that day, if someone doesn't, its because I didn't. Its all about the shell, even when people pretend like they care about the inside

Why do you think you should give your precious time and energy to their shitty party? Fuck em all, you want to grind in seclusion and come out of the shadows by achieving what these motherfuckers didn't even expect.

I am 19 myself. Yeah, people are fucking shallow. Thats why creating any sort of a long term relationship really makes no sense to me. If someone likes me, its because I looked good that day, if someone doesn't, its because I didn't. Its all about the shell, even when people pretend like they care about the inside
I don't think so. Mainly because I look above average, people still view me as an expendable person, they think im alright, but never care to hangout with me or invite me to anything, of course looks matter in this instance too, but I think how you present yourself and being extroverted is most important to making close friends.

I don't think so. Mainly because I look above average, people still view me as an expendable person, they think im alright, but never care to hangout with me or invite me to anything, of course looks matter in this instance too, but I think how you present yourself and being extroverted is most important to making close friends.
Go live your life then bro. But if you were below average you'd agree with me on everything

i havent received a message in 1yr

Go live your life then bro. But if you were below average you'd agree with me on everything
I was talking exclusively ab friendships.

N the live your life thing, I wish. I wish i was NT and social, i wish i went to parties n made teenage memories, but I don't, cause nobody cares to invite or hang out with me.

I get ioi's. Many at that, what does it matter when you dk how to approach them, they never approach you n you never get to meet women naturally because you never get invited to anything?

Shit imma moneymaxx tho

How did uni go? Were you more popular and social there?
Wouldn't say I was popular but overall much better than school. In school there were friends but still atmosphere was too nervous, and I was quite shy. In university, had to turn on extraversion mode. It was computer science, so plenty of nerds. But it was like this: If you havenvt taken care of some basic networking, you would struggle. Getting to know details from your peers, brainstorming some tasks, getting in contact with processors helped. Also, in other life aspects, since you are alone in a distant city only you would have been your own advocate.
Sadly, absolute majority of girls (who themselves were like 25% of people who studied there) already had boyfriends, usually 4-5 years older, so, finding girls irl would be mostly by circles (like "a friend of your classmate from another uni in the same town") and cold approach in certain situations (but obviously you need to have a decent level of looks for that).
In uni, there are also clubs of interests and extra-class activities, by participating you are exposed to more people so your total chance of finding at least someone is higher (and the cheat way is to be decent looking among stereotypically nerdy looking guys in some club like D&D or book lovers. Girls, however, can be meh there and have "not like the other girls" facade).

• +1
Wouldn't say I was popular but overall much better than school. In school there were friends but still atmosphere was too nervous, and I was quite shy. In university, had to turn on extraversion mode. It was computer science, so plenty of nerds. But it was like this: If you havenvt taken care of some basic networking, you would struggle. Getting to know details from your peers, brainstorming some tasks, getting in contact with processors helped. Also, in other life aspects, since you are alone in a distant city only you would have been your own advocate.
Sadly, absolute majority of girls (who themselves were like 25% of people who studied there) already had boyfriends, usually 4-5 years older, so, finding girls irl would be mostly by circles (like "a friend of your classmate from another uni in the same town") and cold approach in certain situations (but obviously you need to have a decent level of looks for that).
In uni, there are also clubs of interests and extra-class activities, by participating you are exposed to more people so your total chance of finding at least someone is higher (and the cheat way is to be decent looking among stereotypically nerdy looking guys in some club like D&D or book lovers. Girls, however, can be meh there and have "not like the other girls" facade).
Sounds both positive and kinda scary, ngl. I am studying law to become a lawyer one day. Women are actually in majority in my uni, at least from what I saw when I went there and from what I've heared. We will see I suppose

I am studying law to become a lawyer one day
Probably depends on country, but overall law is attracting to various sociopaths, people who will happily throw you under a bus if they have a chance. Have to be careful.

• +1
Probably depends on country, but overall law is attracting to various sociopaths, people who will happily throw you under a bus if they have a chance. Have to be careful.
Sure, but human nature is the same in every country and in every uni. People will throw you under the bus generally, not just in the law school. Its just that lawyers do it for the bread lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back