I havent grown taller since the age of 14

LDARneet

LDARneet

Iron
Im 15 years old now. Havent grown a single centimeter since the start of this year its fucking over now. I even got facial hair now

I want to be atleast 6’5 because I have a shitty subhuman face and my height is carrying my life. Im currently 190cm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and WhoTookVendetta

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
are u a curry and yea its over for ur height

*GOD please if you hear me GIVE +20 cm height to the user LDARneet*

its all i can do fam' i'm out

• +1
Reactions: LDARneet
do you height mog everyone in your area? if you do, then your face is the problem, 6'3 is a good height

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
do you height mog everyone in your area? if you do, then your face is the problem, 6'3 is a good height
I heightmog my whole school and family. Its very rare for me to get heightmogged and its only in the city streets of sweden.

And yea, my face is fucked because i look inbred a few millimetres of bone ruined my life

I heightmog my whole school and family. Its very rare for me to get heightmogged and its only in the city streets of sweden.

And yea, my face is fucked because i look inbred a few millimetres of bone ruined my life
yea brutal. PM me your face i can give you reccomendations

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
yea brutal. PM me your face i can give you reccomendations
I dont wanna end up like blackops2cel and get compared in online blackpill ratings

Ive been humiliated so much during my life that im tired of that now

I dont wanna end up like blackops2cel and get compared in online blackpill ratings

Ive been humiliated so much during my life that im tired of that now
i'm not going to leak your face pic, i'm not a dickhead + it'll get me banned for doxxing

Im 15 years old now. Havent grown a single centimeter since the start of this year its fucking over now. I even got facial hair now

I want to be atleast 6’5 because I have a shitty subhuman face and my height is carrying my life. Im currently 190cm
It’s not all over my friend grew from 5’7 - 6’4 at 16-16.5