I haven't had a single breakout since stopping washing my face, wtf?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Not a molecule of water has touched my face for 1 month, legit didn't have any brake outs and my acne plummeted......fuck everyone for telling me to wash my face, muuuh just shower and moisture sweaty :soy: Lmao, makes sense actually, i probably have hunter gatherer genes and those guys didn't wash their face 2 times daily. My face is barely oily now

Now i have perma acne scars, my teens wwre destroyed, i have perma social anxiety simply for falling for just wash your face bro meme

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Bewusst and 7 others
Maybe try laser resurfacing to get rid of those scars

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Hygiene is a scam. Our ancestors never washed and achieved baby smooth skin and peak health. The cheeks of my early forefather from the 900s have been passed down in my family for generations and even today it has better texture than my own skin does.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, oldcelloser and EdwardCullen
People claimed their hair stopped coming out when they stopped shampoo also.

Not a molecule of water has touched my face for 1 month, legit didn't have any brake outs and my acne plummeted......fuck everyone for telling me to wash my face, muuuh just shower and moisture sweaty :soy: Lmao, makes sense actually, i probably have hunter gatherer genes and those guys didn't wash their face 2 times daily. My face is barely oily now

Now i have perma acne scars, my teens wwre destroyed, i have perma social anxiety simply for falling for just wash your face bro meme
View attachment 1182184
yes its true, todays soaps are very harsh for the skin and damage of the protective barrier of the skin. Ur skin barrier has regenerated now, i would suggest using a very gentle gel cleanser so that it doesnt get too dirty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Lmao
probably because you have low sebum production naturally which if you wash yourself regularly that can cause acne, if you have oily skin and thats your cause of acne then stopping even simple cleansing of your face would make your situation worse not better

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, MaxHappiness, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
I only wash my face with cleanser once a day at night and use hyaluronic acid toner to regain moisture to help skin barrier and use Tretinoin and that's it and my face is nice now

yes its true, todays soaps are very harsh for the skin and damage of the protective barrier of the skin. Ur skin barrier has regenerated now, i would suggest using a very gentle gel cleanser so that it doesnt get too dirty
I don't even use waterz literally nothing jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Solidcoin
probably because you have low sebum production naturally which if you wash yourself regularly that can cause acne, if you have oily skin and thats your cause of acne then stopping even simple cleansing of your face would make your situation worse not better
Its clearly better now

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
hot water causes acne from my personal experience

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lmao
I'm assuming the weather is hot where you're from - are you saying that you have less acne after leaving all that sweat, dirt and grime on your face all day long? Sounds like cope and some retarded incel is going to take this as gospel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, JosephGarrot123 and Edgar
I'm assuming the weather is hot where you're from - are you saying that you have less acne after leaving all that sweat, dirt and grime on your face all day long? Sounds like cope and some retarded incel is going to take this as gospel.
Sweat is anti bacterial lol, and what dirt and grime, i don't leave my house

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lawton88
Sweat is anti bacterial lol, and what dirt and grime, i don't leave my house

I wonder if sweat would kill the stuff that makes you lose hair if you don't wash it off your head.

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
Another thing we have been lied to about. After i stopped washing my face with every product under the sun and just used water + a light moisturiser my acne went down dramatically and the spots that did come were minor and went away with ease. I think it’s something to do with skin hydration or something

• +1
Reactions: Eren and Lawton88
Or water

i literally experience the same thing i dont wash my face and my skin gets better

In theory not washing your face at all will minimize all the possible irritation. Keep in mind tap water is very hard, meaning it is high in magnesium and calcium while rainwater/lakewater/riverwater is very soft and ideal for our skin.

I gave my best to not wash my face for a longer period but I always failed since all the dried up sebum and dead skin cells accumulated and made my skin have a sandpaper texture. One wipe with my finger was enough to have 100 flakes and sebum balls on my finger. I just had to wash it off. Guess what, immedeately after the acne went crazy again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, TsarTsar444 and Lawton88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back