I haven't had a single comment that I'm unattractive since I lost weight...

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
And this was about 4 years ago now.

Obviously the vast majority of people aren't going to call you ugly to your face and within earshot but I've not had a single negative comment on my appearance from randoms or family in a very long time.

How many of you have had genuine negative comments about your looks and what were they?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
How many of you have had genuine negative comments about your looks and what were they?
I got called ugly by a couple of foids.

I am not fat, underweight actually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
I don't think anyone has every said anything bad about my appearance in my family except for my hairstyle. My family noticed that I lost weight tho.

idk i just find it people in general are never really going to express their feelings about how you look like unless it's a relationship

no one is gonna run up to you in the streets and be like "dude holy fuck you're hot" or "damn you're really ugly" i think that's for you to figure out yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Framletgod and Tony
Idk standards are low in curryland. I get compliments

i heard you got big dick

• +1
Reactions: Britcel and Deleted member 1182
bro you have a big cock why do you need looks validation from others? lmao
just have big dick energy its not really that hard at a point you statistically mog 95% of males

idk i just find it people in general are never really going to express their feelings about how you look like unless it's a relationship

no one is gonna run up to you in the streets and be like "dude holy fuck you're hot" or "damn you're really ugly" i think that's for you to figure out yourself
hopemaxxer
= Bro

• +1
Reactions: hopemaxxer
E83BB694 0234 49CE BF19 03C3E3850661 310 00000096EBED3DFA
= Bro

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Never been called ugly, but i guess this is normal. You have to be pretty ugly to someone call you ugly in your face jfl

1 jealous psl 4 nigger (indian but black) friend of me always put me down saying "its ok to be ugly bro, im just as ugly as u" etc.
some gypsy cunt in my school that disliked me confirmed it and always said my gf is out of my league etc

guess who always got the female attention when we went out. it hurt them badly when they realized i had more girl attention than them but they never admitted that i look better.

i was confused because girls called pretty and one even very pretty and guys like the 2 i mentioned above called me ugly - normie

I get you man. I've just heard stories all over the net over the years and wondered what people here have experienced.
bro you have a big cock why do you need looks validation from others? lmao
just have big dick energy its not really that hard at a point you statistically mog 95% of males

I think 2 or maybe 3 of my slays have come from word of mouth about my dick. I've never told a girl I had a big dick while trying to flirt/ seduce them (aside from female friends I had no intention of fucking), never knew how to put it into conversation without coming across like a weird creep or some bragcel.

Honestly I prefer leaving it as a surprise for when I get back somewhere private with them since the reaction and look on their face is priceless.
1 jealous psl 4 nigger (indian but black) friend of me always put me down saying "its ok to be ugly bro, im just as ugly as u" etc.
some gypsy cunt in my school that disliked me confirmed it and always said my gf is out of my league etc

guess who always got the female attention when we went out. it hurt them badly when they realized i had more girl attention than them but they never admitted that i look better.

i was confused because girls called pretty and one even very pretty and guys like the 2 i mentioned above called me ugly - normie

I had this in highschool but I was obese as hell

Doesn't mean anything unless hot foids show you sexual interest

Never been called ugly in my entire life if I remember correctly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back