I haven't left my basement in 2 months now

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I'm locked in. Locked in the zone brah. I dissociated myself to those social media brainrotted Animals. I'm One with myself now, my soul has been cleared. I despise contact with other human beings, i Wish i never have to interact with an human ever again

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 20370, _MVP_ and 15 others
Chad trait

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
rookie numbers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 62821, dimorphism, kebab and 2 others
I almost get a Heart Attack when my dad asks me what do i want for dinner. Like i feel so privileged for that. Free food, free shelter.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking, dimorphism, Nick.Harte and 2 others
27 year old nigga my dad was complaining about me not paying rent when I was 16

Jfl asking what u want for dinner what are u 12?

Jfl I wish it was like that for me I could only eat what i bought and cooked and as soon as I turned 18 they kicked me to the streets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Heinrich Schmidt

Jfl I wish it was like that for me I could only eat what i bought and cooked and as soon as I turned 18 they kicked me to the streets
Yes because you are some schizo thug with ethnik parents. I'm well behaved with White parents so it's not a problem for that. They don't pretend to me to find non existant Job.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Nick.Harte

your parents are just not human, they are completely devoid of any human emotion and humanlike behaviour

real life NPC's that are only useful to keep the system running.

some people just don't have a soul

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 58285 and Deleted member 21182
6b5604d6 2d0d 4582 a81f 53b68e0a79ec

Bull you should be fucking stacies. Fuck this world.

your parents are just not human, they are completely devoid of any human emotion and humanlike behaviour

real life NPC's that are only useful to keep the system running.

some people just don't have a soul
My stepmother manipulated my father into hating me and my sister tbh

Even when I was 16 many ppl joke that I haven’t passed berufschule at 19 still but I had to do part time and school at the same time cause I had to pay rent for my room and for the food I ate

It was brutal they’d come fight me all the time my dad would hit me randomly and when I defended myself he’d call the police and claim I was beating him up in his own house

They were very manipulative

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Zonar, Almost Chadlite and 1 other person
oh and when it comes to OP
brb cabmaxxing from kitchen to living room, that'd be 20 shekels sir thank you very much

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
7ixeah9qo04z

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
My stepmother manipulated my father into hating me and my sister tbh

Even when I was 16 many ppl joke that I haven’t passed berufschule at 19 still but I had to do part time and school at the same time cause I had to pay rent for my room and for the food I ate

It was brutal they’d come fight me all the time my dad would hit me randomly and when I defended myself he’d call the police and claim I was beating him up in his own house

They were very manipulative
my condolences bro, what you had to endure it's not easy at all, I hope you won't become bitter and meet people that loves you in the future
just know that the bigger the hardship, better the rise feels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Don't you get depressed fella

Get some sunlight it's good for you

I also isolated myself, although I do leave my house everyday. It’s just that I feel annoyed and bothered by other people. My friends want me
To go out with them but I just don’t feel like socializing with them for some reason

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and LancasteR
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico and SoundnVision
this is like call of duty black op 3 where ur in the torture chamber

this is like call of duty black op 3 where ur in the torture chamber
What do i get out for? The average sentience Is decreasing by the day, world has become a blackpilled dystopia, people are horrible to interact with and i'm unemployed, so i have no spending Power.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
I'm locked in. Locked in the zone brah. I dissociated myself to those social media brainrotted Animals. I'm One with myself now, my soul has been cleared. I despise contact with other human beings, i Wish i never have to interact with an human ever again
Mogs tbh

I almost get a Heart Attack when my dad asks me what do i want for dinner. Like i feel so privileged for that. Free food, free shelter.
marvel-mcu.gif

What do i get out for? The average sentience Is decreasing by the day, world has become a blackpilled dystopia, people are horrible to interact with and i'm unemployed, so i have no spending Power.
fresh air

giga mogger trait bhai