I haven't played a video game in over a year

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
Since I started posting on incel/manosphere forums I haven't had the desire to pick up a controller. I didn't plan on quitting I just started enjoying other things more, and video games have become pretty boring to me. I feel so empty when I play them its not worth it. I don't know if this is a good thing or not considering it was one of my only hobbies which I got much enjoyment out of, but on the other hand its not very productive or helpful in terms of my goals.

The last game I played was Sly Cooper 3 I think. I played single player games almost exclusively.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
If you play video games for fun, its pointless. You should play video games competitevly with the focus of beeing the best. There is no point in playing a gsme because of muh "story" or muh " fun"

missing out on black ops 4 imo

missing out on black ops 4 imo
I liked black ops 3. I used to play that a lot with some normie friends. I'm sick of the cod games though

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
If you play video games for fun, its pointless. You should play video games competitevly with the focus of beeing the best. There is no point in playing a gsme because of muh "story" or muh " fun"
Imo that's the only reason I play, or rather played, video games. I did play some games competitively but not much. I just don't see the point in exerting that much energy and focus into games.
Battlefield 4 I've played it (y)

Imo that's the only reason I play, or rather played, video games. I did play some games competitively but not much. I just don't see the point in exerting that much energy and focus into games.

Battlefield 4 I've played it (y)

Thats the best cope bro. Srsly its such a nice feeling to skillmog millions of nerds that are not as skilled as me

Thats the best cope bro. Srsly its such a nice feeling to skillmog millions of nerds that are not as skilled as me
I guess that could be rewarding, more rewarding than playing games just for fun, but I'd rather put my energy into other things than video games. Maybe in a few years I'll get back into it and play more competitively.

Same all games a shit right now. Will look how WoW classic turns out as well as the Korean MMORPG Lost Ark. Till then it's studycoping.

Same all games a shit right now. Will look how WoW classic turns out as well as the Korean MMORPG Lost Ark. Till then it's studycoping.
Most games are shit yes I still like a select few jap titles though

i play dota when im home,tbh if i was free i would play it 24/7,gonna play it on winter break and whole summer too :love::love: