I HAVEN'T SEEN AN ATTRACTIVE FOID IN WEEKS IRL

OCDisneyChad

OCDisneyChad

Equinox
I am surrounded by ugly bitches, 0bese dumb whores with high waisted jeans and crop tops, and worst of all the elderly. Where are all the stacys are they hiding from me!?!?! Where did all these subhumans come from?

IMG 20230626 144354715

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 2832
Nigga seeing what u can’t have just makes it worse

Better to get used to the subhumans

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and OCDisneyChad
Nigga seeing what u can’t have just makes it worse

Better to get used to the subhumans
Being surrounded by this ugliness is destroying my brain I need to see stacys or it's like being in a prison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
That monkey built for rape tho

• JFL
Reactions: OCDisneyChad
I'm surrounded by hot teenage girls (18,19 exclusively, the rest I DO NOT LOOK AT)

(I determine their approximate age by the scent of their pheromones)

Anyway I live next to a high school and it's summer rn so there'd be more normally, and they're all white. I deliver pizzas to hot girls all the time, the hot milf frequency is even higher, came across a fucking 10 the other day she had dimples and was cute asf at like 30 with kids

And girls always walk into the pizza place so I always give it to them or stand within sight for dopamine hit

When I worked at fucking sonic it was unreal, all the employees were hot teenage girls my age but I was subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: OCDisneyChad
Why her head look like a strawberry

I'm surrounded by hot teenage girls (18,19 exclusively, the rest I DO NOT LOOK AT)

(I determine their approximate age by the scent of their pheromones)

Anyway I live next to a high school and it's summer rn so there'd be more normally, and they're all white. I deliver pizzas to hot girls all the time, the hot milf frequency is even higher, came across a fucking 10 the other day she had dimples and was cute asf at like 30 with kids

And girls always walk into the pizza place so I always give it to them or stand within sight for dopamine hit

When I worked at fucking sonic it was unreal, all the employees were hot teenage girls my age but I was subhuman
I can't trust your curry decimal system ratings of white girls