I haven't showered in the last 2 weeks

Rea

Rea

cba
I could have stayed like this this week too tbh but my hair is getting too greasy and I stink, I can't concentrate when I want to do something because of that

I'm going to take a really hot shower and wash my hair and body at least 2 times to purge everything jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari, Funnyunenjoyer1, Jova and 7 others
I could have stayed like this this week too tbh but my hair is getting too greasy and I stink, I can't concentrate when I want to do something because of that

I'm going to take a really hot shower and wash my hair and body at least 2 times to purge everything jfl
Whst the sigmah

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Rea
I haven't showered in like 2 months. Just took a few dips in a lake when i feel too sweaty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dbva, OneCopDayKepRopAway, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Whst the sigmah
I just live at night since my schedule is fucked and i don't want to wake up everyone at home so i usually don't shower and when the day comes i'm usually too tired and i cba taking a shower

Rn i have a good schedule so i might take a shower

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Outerz14
I just live at night since my schedule is fucked and i don't want to wake up everyone at home so i usually don't shower and when the day comes i'm usually too tired and i cba taking a shower

Ah

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Rea
I haven't showered in like 2 months. Just took a few dips in a lake when i feel too sweaty.
I don't have a lake sadly I only own a pool so if i do this and I don't wash the chlorine will damage my hair and skin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and IAMNOTANINCEL
Only betas shower
real sigmas let it crust and shower twice an year

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Rea
my post-rep ratio is horrible

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Nice troll

I'm not trolling though
mf go and shower then
giving us indians a challenge nowadays arent u eh

• +1

so dirty and stinky uwu

• +1
Average .org user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and ItsOverLawg
When @Darkeningstar jfl your thread you know it's getting serious.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, TechnoBoss and Darkeningstar
so dirty and stinky uwu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, IAMNOTANINCEL and WhoTookVendetta
When @Darkeningstar jfl your thread you know it's getting serious.
You have 2years to get to 24, who knows how many showers you will take

• +1
bro you think your something? I havent showered in 4 months and once in the last 10

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Rea
ok brb

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Indian core
Curries do bathe in the ganges river but they stink because they eat a shit diet. I don't stink at all because my diet is good.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Rea

Still fcked

• +1
actually tales from mumbai

• +1
Chad haven't showered for 2 weeks and beckies still sucking on his cock he's so sweaty all the time from all the sex he's been doing but he doesn't need to shower because his body odor is appealing to sluts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and iloveboobs
Chad haven't showered for 2 weeks and beckies still sucking on his cock he's so sweaty all the time from all the sex he's been doing but he doesn't need to shower because his body odor is appealing to sluts
tales

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • JFL
Lmao This is not indianmaxxing.org LMFAOOOO :feelswat::p:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Your post is cringe but i'll rep you anw cause your post-rep ratio is disgusting
Lmfao congrutalations you are succesful incel LMFAOOO :feelsuhh::lul::lul::lul::feelswhy:

• Ugh..
Fortunately, people here thinks you're a female because of ur cute persona so this thread is just funny. If you were a curry user this wouldve got 23 ugh react

• JFL
Fortunately, people here thinks you're a female because of ur cute persona so this thread is just funny. If you were a curry user this wouldve got 23 ugh react
I'm not a curry but i'm black

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Darkeningstar and iblamechico