I haven't taken a dump in 3 years

M

Mealworm

Sphinx
Anytime I take an edible, smoke, vape, or ingest or inhale anything to do with weed, I feel like shit. My ego and self-esteem go down the drain, and I get depressed. It makes me realize everyone in my life is a piece of shit, everyone in my life is pathetic. Everyone is dragging me down, but there's no way out. I used to get mad at these things and never talk about them, I would just push it onto other people in a way that would hurt them. I still wish I could, but I truly don't have anybody anymore even worth a second of my time

Even thinking about talking about the things that keep me up at night makes my skin crawl, and when people mention a therapist, I lose it. They're professional bullshitters, and their source of income makes me sick. I'd rather see a drug dealer make their money because at least they're not disingenuous about their life and what they do. A therapist does nothing but listen, doesn't provide you with even the simplest of solutions that even a fourth grader can interpret. But hallelujah, they don't get paid a livable salary, just the notion of them getting any money from this 'profession' makes my blood run hot.

I don't hate myself, I hate my life and everyone around me. I wish I could move, get out of here, be done with everyone, and just live the life I want. That day is going to come soon enough, I'm waiting for it

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
dont be stagnant though. im trying my best to move forward too. i wish you the best ❤️

• +1
Reactions: Mealworm
Is this real