I heard bonesmashing works, but it is only temporary, is this true?. . . . . GTFIH!!!!!

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
Is the title true?

Also, could someone tell me if k2 and Mk-677 are cope or not?

K2 isnt cope for sure

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 3202
Is the title true?

Also, could someone tell me if k2 and Mk-677 are cope or not?
read my article about bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Bonesmashing isn't temporary. A lot of swelling can occur which makes some of the "results" temporary, but you still build bone underneath it. I have it proved in theory with mechanisms similar to bonesmashing so I would be very surprised if it didn't actually work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Bonesmashing isn't temporary. A lot of swelling can occur which makes some of the "results" temporary, but you still build bone underneath it. I have it proved in theory with mechanisms similar to bonesmashing so I would be very surprised if it didn't actually work.
Won't your face end up asymmetrical and/or down-grown?

Won't your face end up asymmetrical and/or down-grown?
No asymmetry unless you cause it by hitting the area unevenly, why would adding bone grow your face downwards? It doesn't rotate anything downward.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 3202
No asymmetry unless you cause it by hitting the area unevenly, why would adding bone grow your face downwards? It doesn't rotate anything downward.
Okay, I'm glad you settled that, someone told me that bone smashing wouldn't work and that it would do the opposite of what you wanted. Stressed the heck out of me, lol.
This is off topic but how many times a day should you turn a palate expander for the best results? And I also forgot, does the headgear just pull the maxilla or does it also lengthen the mandible?

Last edited:
Okay, I'm glad you settled that, someone told me that bone smashing wouldn't work and that it would do the opposite of what you wanted. Stressed the heck out of me, lol.
99% of people in the PSLsphere have a bad impression of bonesmashing. Mostly just because hitting yourself sounds stupid and people around here are skeptical of anything that isnt surgery having a positive effect.

Read my post here if you didn't already: https://looksmax.org/threads/beside...e-the-height-of-your-chin.63213/#post-1124713

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt and Deleted member 3202