I heard my 5ft3 aborignal dravdian pajeet gym gymcel trainer laughing about how he assaulted a sikh student

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
I was lifting a 5kg plate ,
And two of my 5ft3 pajeet trainers with one other guy were having a group chat

I was near them, one pajeet 5ft1 gymcel trainet was talking about how there was a fight at his college exam or something
, he was bragging about how he beat a sikh sardar, slammed his face onto something,making his sikh turban(relgious head gear) fell on the ground

I didn't interfare, but i was alone less then 1.5% minority of 1.5 billion pajeet country
, it makes me feel sad , that this is how they see us and talk about us behind our back
This is why I didn't gave them my real name, and don't wear relgious stuff outside

Sikh and kashmiri muslim, the two most attacked minority in pajeet country

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, 5.5psl, horizontallytall and 7 others
This happens everyday every minute every second
And no one to protect sikh, bcoz they are non existent minority in mainland pajeetdia

Pajeet inferiority complex and compensation holds no bound

And you wonder why sikhs wants there own seperate country of Punjab

They may have also figured out my real identity that's why they are bit too harsh on me too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
probably because sikhs are the whitest indians can get

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
probably because sikhs are the whitest indians can get
Yes, kashmir looks like afghani/pashtun and sikhs look like pakistani/punjabi that's why they get hated alot

Pajeets have a delusional about caste system, they think their surname/caste makes them superior

While kashmir and sikh phenotype is so rare with tallest people in asia

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Kashmiri Brahmins are attacked more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, RAMU KAKA and Sub0
I hate mfs that bully sick people :rage:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I want to marry a Sikh Stacy, I'll be her loyal little dog

I want to marry a Sikh Stacy, I'll be her loyal little dog
You are too gl for them
You should get white stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Sub0
You are too gl for them
I live in India bro, once I secure a Govt. job, I'll contact my friend in Patiala to get me a Sikh girl

Probably larping. These little manlets need to make up stories to make themselves look tough.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Sub0, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
I live in India bro, once I secure a Govt. job, I'll contact my friend in Patiala to get me a Sikh girl
They don't like govt jobs or indian males

Probably larping. These little manlets need to make up stories to make themselves look tough.
I am not joking when I say 5ft3 aborignal dravdian gymcel pajeet
I wish I could show their faces

Other guys looks like indian ftm tranny

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
They don't like govt jobs or indian males

I am not joking when I say 5ft3 aborignal dravdian gymcel pajeet
I wish I could show their faces

Other guys looks like indian ftm tranny
Nah you don't know the halo of Govt. Jobs, the competitive exams are getting harder every year and coz of AI engineers are getting cucked

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and justinzayn
This happens everyday every minute every second
And no one to protect sikh, bcoz they are non existent minority in mainland pajeetdia

Pajeet inferiority complex and compensation holds no bound

And you wonder why sikhs wants there own seperate country of Punjab

They may have also figured out my real identity that's why they are bit too harsh on me too
no one fucks with Sikhs in curryland ffs paji.

Sikhs are loved by Hindus and Christians, and only overseas they have beef with muslims, espec in Birmingham or Vancouver.

btw mirin these pajeet gymcels

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zura and justinzayn
He probably could beat the fuck out of you you hin doo doo faggot

hin doo doo faggot
j044mcayz3cb1.png

• JFL
I was lifting a 5kg plate ,
And two of my 5ft3 pajeet trainers with one other guy were having a group chat

I was near them, one pajeet 5ft1 gymcel trainet was talking about how there was a fight at his college exam or something
, he was bragging about how he beat a sikh sardar, slammed his face onto something,making his sikh turban(relgious head gear) fell on the ground

I didn't interfare, but i was alone less then 1.5% minority of 1.5 billion pajeet country
, it makes me feel sad , that this is how they see us and talk about us behind our back
This is why I didn't gave them my real name, and don't wear relgious stuff outside

So just because of two guys you generalise everyone?? Most of us dont hate

• +1
Reactions: zura and justinzayn
You Sikh hindoodoos eat feces
yeah your hindus and sri lankan like you
14815.jpg

vs the guy behind
j044mcayz3cb1.png

kys paranoid canada curry whore pajeet street shitter manlet

Dont you live in pakistan?

• +1
yeah your hindus and sri lankan like you
14815.jpg

vs the guy behind
j044mcayz3cb1.png

kys paranoid canada curry whore pajeet street shitter manlet

I mog you faggot, I have lighter skin and live in the suburbs while you rot in your hut in the mountains of pakistan

I mog you faggot, I have lighter skin and live in the suburbs while you rot in your hut in the mountains
i7cr9sslz3cb1.png
88yyka6kz3cb1.png

sure bhai,canada dravdian curry halo
with mogger accent

atleast you agread finnaly that you are 5ft1 pajeet alt since last year

muh mullato kys

Sikhs are the protectors of India; these Indians seem retarded. It's Marathi pride or something, I dunno

You are too gl for them

True, but I saw this majestic tall pale Sikh girl at school working the computer lab of all places, but she was like 6'1"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and justinzayn
Keep coping your skin is the same color as dog shit with a subhuman big nose. You are gonna die broke in Pakistan dalit faggot
View attachment 2320907
3485368 3281878 3102873 2898826 1652667155029

normal lighting

vs
your death tier pajeet bug eyes and round face
pajeet you are truecel but even ltn
88yyka6kz3cb1.png

i mog you to death,i am a money looking incel,you will always be canada poojet truecel dravdian skin colour
your last skin pajeet cope,you 5ft1 indian

i dont even looksmax

3485336 168718883462833186

all my family is super rich

you know you will get mogged in a mog battle ,pradesh kutta indian

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Their ass burns to see aryan race progressing , we gave these abos literature and civilization.

• +1

Totally pathetic take by a Pakistani muslim pretending to be a Sikh.

1. From the creation of Pakistan , the Sikh community has gradually seen a decrease in number while in India their population grew.

2. Every single year Sikh men get killed in Pakistan by muslims, in this year alone 60+ girls some even aged 10 got kidnapped and married of to muslims.

3. There was a famous incident when a Sikh girl was kidnapped infront of Pakistani Police , the Muslim Police Did nothing.

4. 600,000+ kashmiri hindus left Kashmir in one night. There was slogans from the Mosques : "Kashmir without Hindu men but with Hindu women"

5. Tikoo a colllege teacher got raped for several days by her Muslim Colleagues and the they sawed her in half by a manual saw. They literally divided her body in two parts while she was still alive and then they raped her corpse.

So , dont try this victim card here. You Khalistani Dog.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

'Voices from Kashmir mosques wanted Hindu women to stay in Valley, not Hindu men'

The exact slogan chanted by Kashmiri Muslim mob of thousands was:

aasie gacchie panunuy Pakistan, batav rostuy batenien saan

(We want our Pakistan. Without Kashmiri Pandit men but with Kashmiri Pandit women).

Last edited:
Sikh Girl Abducted and Coverted to Islam, Police Refuses to take the Case

Another Sikh Girl Abducted, Raped and Converted to Islam. Thousands of such cases.

From a Pakistani Major General's Book,

" We trained and gave Afridi Tribesmen weapons and told them to kill as many Kafir Hindu Pandits they can kill and rape as many Kafir Hindu Women they can. To commit a massacre of such level that these Kafir hindus wont dare to raise their heads again"

From journalist Arti Tickoo,

" I was just a kid , my father took all the women of our family send them to the kitchen and tell them to lock the doors and blow the Gas (cooking gas) cylinder and commit suicide if they heard the Afridis coming.

When I grew up I learned why my father told me to do so , cause the Pakistani Muslims were so barbaric that they would rape the bodies of the hindu women who committed sucide. So we had to blow ourselves up to save our honour from these animals."

Another news from Muslim Pakistan ,

Two Sikh men killed in Broad daylight because they protested in an earlier incident when a Sikh girl was kidnapped and converted to Islam

Sikh Women are not even safe from Pakistani Muslims in UK. For the last 50 years yes you heard that right Pakistani Grooming gangs have been targeting Sikh Women and Kids , to rape them use them fuckmeat, prostitutes and later killed them.

Literal thousands of Sikh Women yes Thousands of Sikh Women got gangraped by Pakistani Muslim Grooming gang in UK, the cops did nothing saying this will label them as racists.

If India tomorrow gives in to these terrorists Khalistanis demand what will happen the next day is:

" Pakistani Muslims will kill every single Sikh Men that tries to protest. Force the army on their pathetic dreamland called Khalistan and Gangrape every single Sikh Women , it doesnt matter if she is 3 years old or 90. They will rape every single one. Your mother,sister , daughter all will be raped. They will be sold as sex slaves on Lahore, just like they sold Yazidi women as sex slaves in Syria and Kashmiri Pandit Women in the 1990s."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura
And the list still goes on ,

1000000+ cases that happend and is still happening.

How dare you make up this bullshits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back